Unusual Interactions

Taylor lay awake, facing the purple walls in front of her. Cara was yet fast asleep, her deep snores were the only sound that could be heard besides Taylor's steady breathing.

Taylor remembered coming to Cara's last night, Cara handing her a few drinks and in a matter of minutes, both of them jumped to bed, pleasuring each other, seducing each other into a lustful sexual encounter.

Rubbing her temples, Taylor's thoughts wandered back to Karlie. Why does her mind always find a way back to her?

Taylor tried to shut down her thoughts about Karlie and turned to look at the figure sleeping next to her.

Sure, Cara Delevigne was adventurous in bed, pleasurable yet she only passed as tolerable for Taylor. She didn't think much of Cara except for the fact that she knew whom to go to, should she be having a desire to have sex. Attractive as she was, Taylor still did not see her as girlfriend material, owing to the fact that she was apparently caught up in way too many affairs. (Who can forget Harry Styles?)

Clutching the bed sheets to her neck, Taylor got up, untangling her legs from Cara's and looking around for her clothes, amongst the many scattered on the floor.

"Mm....you're up." She heard a deep voice behind her.

"I suppose so, yes." Taylor mumbled as she agitatedly looked around for her clothes. She was not one to talk much after sex.

After filtering through the cover of clothes beneath her, Taylor gave up and picked up whatever looked worth wearing and faltered quickly over to the bathroom.

***

"Coffee?"

"No."

"Bagels?"

"No."

"Should I make you crumpets then?"

" I DON'T WANT ANYTHING!" Taylor yelled, as she looked up from the coffee table, where she had been sitting, head in hands while Cara was standing across her, hoping to serve her English breakfast delicacies.

Cara backed away, clearly shocked at the sudden outburst. Taylor never behaved this way especially with her, yet she had to keep Taylor interested, which is why she went back to making scrambled eggs for herself.

"I think it's time for me to go." Taylor said to nobody in particular, as she pulled up her Ray Bans. Sunglasses were the only way that she could prevent anyone from seeing how bloodshot her eyes were.

Bloodshot eyes because of Karlie.

"Alright." Cara turned to acknowledge her, waving her spatula at her.

What use was Cara, now that Taylor's satisfied?

***

"Oh my gosh! Were you at Cara's the entire night?"

"Is it true? Are you and Miss Delevingne dating?"

"Miss Swift! What about Ed Sheeran?"

"What do you think of Karlie Kloss' engagement with Joshua Kushner?" Another reporter cut in, as Taylor tried to get through the ever growing crowd of paparazzi and fans prying into her personal life, trying to get a temper tantrum on.

"What'd you say?" She asked the same reporter, who was now almost shoving the microphone into her mouth.

"Thoughts about Karlie's engagement?" A scrawny, young, tan skinned reporter repeated, eagerness evident on her face.

Under the scrutiny of media cameras, reporters and photographers, Taylor Swift clutched the hem of the reporter's shirt and raising a fist in the air, stated.

"If I hear her name again, I swear I won't hesitate to break your neck."

"And same goes for you all." She eyed the other reporters who stood there, dazed on witnessing such a moment.

Everyone around, stunned by her action, began clicking away, they had just got the headlines for the next issues of their respective magazines.

Taylor Swift, country vixen, threatens paparazzi for prying into her personal life.

Probably not the last part though.

Taylor Swift, 24, obsessed over ex Harry Styles, takes a liking to Cara Delevingne, supposed girlfriend of the One Direction singer.

Under the everlasting flashes and lights, Taylor left her collar, suddenly realising the gravity of the situation.

Within a span of 10 minutes, she drove away in her Jaguar XF, but not before she had flaunted off a middle finger to the standing reporters and photographers.

------------------------------

What'd you think about this other side of Taylor?

Caylor overtakes Kaylor atm, lol.

Thoughts?