I Know Places

To all of the people who have been offended by the rant:

*clears away tears using the Platinum credit card I got back now*  Awww, I'm so sad, am I not? 

-------------------------------------

Taylor closed the door behind her, her back resting against the pinewood.

She could hear the yelling of Andrea and Scott, trying to calm the woman down.

Of course, they had taken it very well.

Austin who was fully supporting Taylor, simply stood tight lipped, talking to Andrea that Karlie would never let Taylor in the way of danger and according to him, being with Karlie could well, prevent Taylor from drowning in alcohol as it is already. (Now would be a good time to mention that the brother knew of her habits, given that he had once walked in on her, smuggling some drinks into her room)

"Nobody is to talk of her in this household!", Andrea yelled, "and you Taylor, are forbidden from seeing her anymore."

Andrea had decided upon a family meeting, where Taylor was the apparent convict and Scott and Austin were simple onlookers, since they hardly had any sort of input in the situation.

"But Mama, I love her, cried Taylor, her face wet with tears that trailed down her oceans of blue, "She makes me happy."

"Nonsense! I will find you boys that are richer than her, more successful and atleast not more disrespectful! That whore!"

Andrea had screamed at Taylor, a number of times or so, after which she continued the conversation.

"How come she did trance you? She-she said something about doing more. What did you do Taylor? You definitely did not-"

"Mama! You cannot ask me that question! That's such an intrusion to my privacy. I need space."

Taylor replied, running up the stairs after picking up the leather jacket that Karlie had left on the ground.

Since then, she could hear Andrea and Scott yelling angrily in their bedroom, Scott trying to talk some sense into Andrea but Andrea seemed nothing of the sort to give up on her views.

Taylor flipped on to her bed, after switching off the lights and sobbed into the jacket.

She remembered her face when Taylor told her that family was more important. She had legit looked disappointed and done with all of Andrea's homophobic conversations and taking a stand against it did not make matters any better.

"Come back. Please. I'm sorry."

She held onto the leather, feeling all of the substance. It smelled like Karlie, the strong scent of Chanel perfume evident.

She tried to blink back tears but they simply flowed down her face, and putting a stop to them seemed virtually impossible.

She hugged it closer, imagining Karlie in it's stead instead.

"I wish you had stayed."

Taylor said, on hearing the conversations beside her room die down, peaceful silence filling instead.

The night was dark and still, the trees in her yard casting creepy shadows upon her bedroom walls, covered with reminders of her awkward and much hated adolescence scenes. Silent as it was, Taylor could feel her heart beating hard against her chest and the moist tears that trickled down her chin making it harder for her to feel alright.

A soft patter on her window pane made Taylor flinch back, her grip tightening on the jacket.

Probably night owls or squirrels in search of food.