MOUTH OFF

I swear this is going to be real sassy and might provoke you to such an extent that you might want to leave me some hate on tumblr.

FIRSTLY.

IF YOU FUCKING SEND ME HATE ON THE BOOK OR THE ONE SHOTS, I SWEAR I WILL HAVE ONE OF THOSE SERIAL KILLER NIGHTS AND MAKE TAYLOR LAP UP ALL THE BLOOD. FEEL ME?

Then.

YOU IDIOTS ARE SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY APPRECIATE A WRITER IF YOU LIKE THEIR WORK. LEAVE FEEDBACKS AND VOTE.

AM I ASKING YOUR BOOTY TO VOTE FOR OBAMA? NO RIGHT? ITS A FRICKING CHAPTER YOU HAVE TO VOTE UPON.

AND IF SOME OF YOU IGNORANT WP POPULATION DONT KNOW, GIRL THERES A FRICKING ORANGE STARRED BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN.

HIT IT = 1 VOTE

SOME OF YOU MOTHERFUCKS WANT "MATURE SCENES PLS".

NO. NO. no.

IM NOT GIVING YOU MATURE SCENES UNLESS IT FITS THE STORYLINE?!!

AND OK LEMME TELL YOU.

there is nothing worse than a badly written sex scene.

I UPDATED LITERALLY 4 times LAST WEEK AND NOBODY ACTUALLY FELT LIKE

"Oh, wait. That girl spent 5 hours of continuous writing to give us our updates. Shouldn't we thank her?"

NOPE NIGGA ALL YOU GUYS WERE DOING IS LIKE REQUESTING MATURE STUFF

OK. Like I don't even HAVE MUCH GRAMMTICAL MISTAKES/TYPOS AND WHATEVER SHIZ CANT YOU LIKE JUST APPRECIATE THAT?!! THERES LIKE 42855291962901 BOOKS ON WATTPAD WHICH LOOK LIKE UNICORNS HAVE WRITTEN THEM PLS. *after*

Feedback I receive is so minimal I could literally drown myself in it.

I'll stop writing the first chance I get, I'll put the book on hold, you can delete this shiz from your library and oh, Happy Holidays.

I EVEN REPLY TO MESSAGES AND INBOXES AND COMMENTS AT FREAKING 3 AM IN THE NIGHT

You know how hard that is? Do You?

Yeah, try dunking your head in conc. hydrogen sulphate and tell me how it feels.

You guys are so gettin fired for this.

AND WHATS WITH THE COMPARISON BETWEEN DIFFERENT WRITERS? WTF YOU THINK IM GOING TO WRITE CERTAIN SCENES BC THIS WRITER DOES THAT? NO NIGGA SAY G'BYE TO THAT THOUGHT. IF YOU FUCKING COMPARE DIFFERENT WRITERS ILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND THROW USED GLOWSTICKS AT YO PRETTY LIL FACE.

NOT SO PRETTY ANYMORE, IS IT?

PEOPLE BEEN RANTING ON TWITTER THAT KAYLOR FANFICS ARE HARDLY UPDATED ON TIME/ ARE RARE/ INCOMPLETE.

Add one more to it, you bitches.

I'll drop this project if I feel like it doesn't get the response I expect.

Literally, I DONT STAY UP LATE NIGHTS AFTER PARTIES JUST FOR THIS.

I. Update. Every. Single. Time. On. Time.

ARE YOU FUCKING DRAG QUEENS OR NAAH?

I SPEND HOURS OF MY DAY, TRYING TO WRITE MORE STUFF, PREP THE NEXT KAYLOR WORK AND EVEN THE IDEAS FOR THE ONE SHOTS.

C'MON MAN. WHATS YOU WANT EXCEPT SEX SCENES?

And YES, I'M NOT GOING TO UPDATE REGULARLY IF I DONT FEEL LIKE IT.

I'LL UPDATE TO MY COMFORTS WHICH YOU CAN EXPECT IN ABOUT THE NEXT ICE AGE PLS.

COME AT ME, BRUUH.

I'm OH SO SLEEP DEPRIVED, HAVE 15 ASSIGNMENTS ON HAND PLUS ENTRANCES TO PREP FOR BUT WHATEEVRF.

Feel like hitting myself with a Harry Potter, volume 7, but I won't. I won't.

I might even restrict my works to my followers if I feel like.

I'm so done wtf I haven't even started.

IDGAF EVEN IF I LOSE READERS AFTER THIS.

Note to self: Never mess with the person who writes your Kaylor.

Seriously, this makes me so sad, I can't.

Kbyethatzall.