Broken Hearted

She doesn't love you.

She is getting married.

And it's not you.

She doesn't give a fuck about you.

Was all Taylor could think during the car drive.

She remembered trying to excuse herself out of the situation by citing reasons to work on something at the studio while Karlie and Josh were just about to open a bottle of the finest champagne to celebrate their union.

Karlie's union with Josh.

The more she thought about it, the more tears overflew, making their way onto her lap. One of her hands was constantly wiping off the teardrops, trailing down the cheeks while the other remain fixed on the driving wheel.

Her mind was entirely taken up by guilt and anger. Guilt, as to if she had been a wee bit earlier, she might have had the .90 percent chance, which she had now lost.

Anger as to how stupid and confused she had been, not to realize it earlier.

It had always been in front of her; for the first time. For the first time, all she could have ever asked for had been in front of her, and it-it just slipped through her fingers like the grains of sand.

Karlie had.

But you probably never stood a chance, next to Josh.

She thought as she fumbled, opening the door. She just realized that she had been constantly shivering, owing to what reason? She herself was to find out.

Probably because she had just lost the woman of her dreams because of her stupidity.

The only thing that will make her feel better right now would be...

Alcohol.

Adjusting her seat on one of the stools that was placed in front of the minibar, she began to make herself an odd mixture of cocktails, pouring one drink over the other, dunking ice over it and whatsoever she pleased.

She's going to drink to her heart's content and tonight, there's no Karlie to stop her.

No Karlie to pull her up, no Karlie to stay up late, just so that she could see for herself if Taylor was safe.

Unable to control herself any longer, Taylor gulped down her self prepared cocktail in a matter of moments. For about half an hour, Taylor kept downing weird colored concoctions as if water, mumbling and grieving over her lost love.

All this time, there was one thing she couldn't stop feeling. Anger? Sure but there were emotions that eclipsed it too.

Desolation.

Dejection.

Woe.

Broken heartedness.

All of which led down to one thing.

She had lost something that she could never have.

Something that she now realised, she had wanted since the very first day.

She intensely hated herself for being so naive, being so dazed and confused and now, she had lost the only one thing that ever meant anything to her.

Karlie.

Wiping away the teardrops from her cheeks, Taylor managed to pull herself up from her chair, looking around for something.

Being unusually silent, she walked towards the guitar stand. Pulling out her favorite red electric guitar, she trudged along the length of room, her gaze intent on the television stand.

Stopping in front of the television and the home theatre system, without giving a second's thought to howsoever much damage she might incur, Taylor brought down the guitar with all the force she could muster at the moment.

Making all sorts of assorted broken noises, the glass shattered into a million different pieces. A million pieces, that were about same in number as Taylor's broken heart.

But probably, the decibels of sound the ruckus produced did not affect Taylor in the least.

Keeping dangerously quiet, yet sobbing at the very same time, she pulled out another guitar, her fingers somewhat entangled in the strings.

With a sniff, she cleared out all the drinks and vodka bottles atop the minibar by a single sweep of the guitar, after the which it crashed down the top, breaking the glass that witheld the various expensive drinks.

Colored drinks spilled on the floor, shattered glass everywhere, a damaged home theater, yet Taylor didn't seem to want to stop.

Picking out a third guitar from the stand, now almost drenched in her own tears, Taylor Swift now chose to smash the piano into smithereens that she had been playing ever since 8. She had brought it in from Nashville, owing to the fact that it meant a lot to her.

But now, even life had lost all it's meaning; what's a piano?

After all the commotion she had created, Taylor swept her eyes throughout the room. All of her prized possessions, awards, childhood trophies, her happiest memories had been shattered to pieces, just like her heart.

Clutching her phone, which had only managed to survive the irreversible upheaval, Taylor rushed upstairs.

Standing in front of the mirror, she looked at her phone. Her face now had a blank look to it, her eyes bloodshot and fixed onto the mirror in front of her, which reflected her pale image.

"DIE!" She cried as her iPhone went through the glass, causing it to crack into another million pieces.

"It's-it's all ov-over. Karlie, it's a-all over. " Taylor grieved as she thought about Karlie.

She's not yours and you cannot have her anymore.

Blood and tears flew free as Taylor settled down on the floor, her back resting against the wood of the bed.

She's with Josh.

She doesn't care about you.

She will live happily ever after while all you do is write breakup songs.

Taylor had lost everything that ever meant to her. The thought of losing Karlie to Josh was in itself, unbearable, yet it somehow justified her losing control in an inexplicable way.

She had never broken down like this before.

After about 20 minutes of pindrop silence, Taylor stood up and wiping away beads of tears on her sleeve, she advanced towards her landline, now that she had lost her cell phone too.

Dialing a number that had since been long lost in her contacts, she spoke in a voice that meant business.

"Cara, is the deal still up?"

------------------------------

Just me or you kind of feel sorry for Taylor too? :(