Chapter 1

(Tom's POV)
"This sucks." I groaned as i stepped outside of door to get the mail and saw an eviction notice. I then went back inside his messy apartment and locked the door. I sat on his sofa and began to call my parents.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Yes Thomas how can we help you again this month? His mother replied.
"I need another loan for rent." I said.
"Thomas I'm sorry but we're already in-debt to the bank. We can't keep giving you money." She said with a sigh. "I thought your father already told you-". She was cut off by me hanging up the phone.
"Well I guess I have to get a job either that or move in with HIM." I thought for a split second. "Welp lets go find a job." I then opened his computer and searched for jobs. "Well this seems okay." I said as i saw a waiter job available at a cafe called Early Brew. I then used the rest of his day to write his resume. (Pronounced Ruh-ez-uhm-ay.) I then set my appointment to tomorrow.
-timeskip to the next day-
I put on my best set of clothes and headed for the door. Resume in hand. I opened the door to see HIM standing there.
"Hey babe~" Terrance said smirking.
"Not now please I have to go to an interview." I groaned.
"Please as if anyone would hire you freak" he said stepping inside.
"Well whatever." I groaned walking off. I would break up with him but he won't let me go no matter how hard I try. I either get beat or get "played with" and he just doesn't stop. Unfortunately I'll just be stuck with him till he kills me or I kill myself. But most important now it's me getting this job so I can pay my bills and then maybe get away from him.
-after le interview because I'm tired and lazy-
They said they'd let me know if I got the job and i feel like that went well. I began to open the door when there, he was standing there.
"Ready for some fun?" He asked
"No I want you to leave and I want to sleep."
I replied. That's when I felt him punch me in my stomach.
"I don't think I gave you that option." He said as I was dragged against my will to the bedroom.
-next day-
(No one's POV)
Tom groaned as he woke up and looked at his phone. It was a text from the Early Brew staff. He got the job and was asked to come in immediately. He then snuck out of bed and began to get ready for his new job. One he'd finished he grabbed his belongings and fled out of the door. On his way he bumped into someone. "Ey watch where your going mate!" He said standing back up. He held out his hand to help the man up. "So sorry sir." The man replied. He had a thick accent and beautiful caramel hair in the shape of devil horns. In Tom's eyes he was pretty hot. The man then grabbed Tom's hand at stood up. For a split second they gazed into each other's eyes before Tom realized he was going to be late. "Sorry again." The man said as both him and Tom ran in separate directions. As time arrived inside the smell of coffee and Muffins filled the air. It was quiet beautiful. He then walked up to the cashier and said "I'm um Thomas Thompson Your new employee." She then smiled and held out her hand. "I'm Rebecca, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Thomas." They then shook hands as she pointed him to the back room where his uniform and other waiter essentials were. After he was dressed he began to take orders.
-timeskip to end of shift-
"It was working with you Mr. Thomas." Rebecca said as she waived.
"Please call me Tom." Tom replied as he smiled and headed for home. As he crossed into the park he saw how beautiful it was and lots of couples were out. "Maybe I'll find someone who loves me like that." He said sighing as he returned home.

             To be continued