Chapter 14

( warning there is some angst and kidnapping in here so yeah)

Tom's POV

I walked home after yet another shift. Yesterday's events only add to my happiness to be home. I can't wait to see my beautiful soon-to-be husband. As I walk through the park I remember the first time we met. A giggle escapes my lips as I think of how flustered Tord was. I continue to walk down the street as a shadow skids past. It's probably some cat. As I continue home I feel as though I'm being followed.
The second I turn around I feel a sting in my head as the world goes dark and I'm picked up, taken away.

                                     •

As I begin to wake up I see only darkness. I tried to move. Fail. I tried to get up. Fail. I hear the sudden chucking before my eyes see a figure.

"Hello Thomas." It said almost emotionlessly.

"Alright what do you want." I said bluntly. I have absolutely no time to deal with this petty shanigan or the person in charge of itm

"I want you out of my way." When the voice said that I realised who it was instantly.

"Mary-lin." I said with in a venemous tone.

"What do mean by 'out of my way?" I asked mocking her. She glared at that and then smirked.

"I'm going to make you regret the day you ever came in touch with my Tordie you scum." She said as several men came in. I gulped as they came toward me.

Tord's POV

It's been at least 3 hours since Tom came home. I hope he's okay. I then hear the buzzing of my phone to see Mary-lin wanting to face time. I growled but accepted the call.

"Hello Todie Wordie~" she purred with a lovesick Look. I cringed and gagged.

"What do you want Mary-lin?" I asked pretty fed up with this already.

"I want you Tord. Obviously." She rolled her eyes. I knew she meant the marriage. I sighed with a very stressed and unphased tone.

"Mary-lin I love Tom and I'm gay, there's nothing you can do I'm sorry." I said face palming and shaking my head. She then teared up and her face scowled.

"I think you should reconsider that." She said with a sick smile as she turned to reveal my poor Tom. His face and body was battered, bruised, and bleeding. I covered my mouth in such horror. Seeing this made Mary-lin wear a shit-eating grin.

"If you want him back I suggest you meet me at the altar next morning. I'll be waiting Tord~" she said before hanging up. I then fell to my knees and teared up. All this happened because Tom got involved with me. "I'm so sorry Tom!" I choked in-between sobs. I then picked out the finest suit I had and prepared for morning. I don't care what happens to me. I only want my Tom to be safe.

To be continued......
______________________________________________
Ik ik it was short and shitty for a dramatic comeback. Hello my loves ❤️ You've probably been wondering where TF I went. Well...these things called school, Amino, food, art, and other shiz got in the way. I won't be here nearly as often as I used to be but this story is almost over after all. I know it's pretty rushed but hey, I only have so much time. Again I'm so sorry for leaving you! I'll try to update more often I promise. Until next time loves❤️