Chapter 8

(Warning Contian Rape, Abuse, crying, and you all wanting to murder me)

A few months Later

Tom's POV
I'm walkin home thinking about how it had been about 5 months and Tord and I are finally dating! For some reason I'm really enjoying his company. He hasn't told me about his job but I'm sure it's nothing special. I mean it's not like he's rich or something right? No rich guy would drink public coffee and date someone of my standard. I walked up and unlocked my door to see a familiar evil face that looked pissed as hell.

No one's POV
Terrance looked down at Tom growling as if he was and probably would kill him. He then reached into his pocket holding up a picture of Tom and Tord cuddling together in his living room watching Everything Everything. "Care to explain who the (insert bad word here) is?" He growled and he grabbed Tom's collar. Tom whimpered but looked him dead in the eyes. "I don't want to see you anymore." Tom replied then looking down. Boy did that do it. Tom felt a sharp pain in his stomach then face as he was dragged inside. "Look here you little slut. You Belong to ME and only me. I think it's time you remembered that." He said smirking with his natural I'm gonna (badword) you smirk. Tom was then dragged into the bedroom with a locked door. For the whole night all you heard was muffled moans, screams, and cries mixed with begs to stop. By morning Tom was exhausted and hadn't slept a wink. "Break up with him." Terrance sighed looking over at Tom. " I'm your Boyfriend not him." He said holding Tom. Tom was in utter shock. Did he hear that right? Did we hear that right? "I-I-I can't." Tom said feeling tears slip down his eyes. Terrance having been fed up with this grabbed Tom and pinned him down AGAIN. "Then I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that you understand who you belong too!" He growled as he began again. Tom was begging him to stop so loud that his neighbors could hear. By 10:30 am both of them had been passed out. Tom had finally began to dream about what he really needed right now. It wasn't Terrance banging him every second. No he wanted his boyfriend. The one he had come to love. Although Terrance was attractive (Me: bish where) he still had nothing on Tord. He wanted Tord to scoop him up and Take him far away. Where they could get hazelnut and caramel coffee's everyday and relax. But not all dreams Don't come true. Tom knew for certain that his wouldn't but yet it was still a nice thought. He then continued dreaming about a happier life where him and Tord Could be happy.

Tord POV
For some Reason I got a really bad feeling. It was about Tom. I couldn't figure it out so I suppose it is just my imagination. I'm sure my Tom is fine. He has to be right?  Maybe I'll stop by today and make sure he's ok. Nah nothings wrong and I'm being paranoid. But I may as well go see him today. After all it's our five month anniversary. I know it's so cheesy but he MADE me celebrate it.  We can watch movies and relax. I mean he is my boyfriend and he belongs to me. Right?

       (Poor Tord.) To be continued.