Chapter 11

Tord's POV
I can't believe Tom was cheating me! I also can't believe he loves me! I mean I won't deny I don't love him either but that's not important! And as for this guy Tom wants me to kill I don't even Know if I can go through with it! But I'm going to try. Otherwise Tom's Mother will be dead and Tom will continue to get abused and I DEFINITELY don't want either to happen. I want Tom to stay with me but I hate that he lied. I hope that my job won't change our relationship even more than it already has.
No one's POV
They arrive in the back of the Hentai and Weapons Corp. "Tord why are we in the back entrance?" Tom asked questioning his boyfriend. Tord just unlocked the door and pulled Tom inside. They then took an elevator upstairs. "Mr. Lartson what brings you back to the office?" The secretary asked. "Business." Tord replied giving her That look. She only nodded and gave him the key. Tomtord then walked up to a room. Tord unlocked it revealing weapons of all sorts. He then grabbed a American Colt 91911 and threw it too Tom. He then grabbed an UK Webley Mk Vi and another Colt and shoved those into small cowboy pockets. He grabbed a Ski mask and a black suit and began putting them on along with a bullet proof vest. Tom covered his eyes and face while blushing. Tord sighed and smiled slightly as he finished and patted Tom's shoulder telling that he was done. They then walked back to the car and drove off. "Here's the plan."

-timeskip cuz am lazy and this needs to be out-

Tom's POV
I knocked on Terrance's door scared AF. He opened it and had a smirk on his face along with a bit of blood. Have we made our decision? He asked. I-I-I want you and only you. I replied. He picked me up and took me too his bedroom and began kissing down my neck. I stopped him. 'Where's my mother?" I asked him. He growled and let her out of a closet tied up and cut a bit. I instantly ran and hugged her. I could see Tord out of the corner of the window. He was ready. I pushed my mom Down and grabbed Terrance pinning him against it. "Someone is excite- was all he could say before two bullets were in him oozing blood as he felt to the ground. My mother was shook. I Held a thumbs up at Tord Who then broke into the window. "TOR-" I was about to yell at him before his lips smashed against mine. I inevitably kissed back. "Your mine got that?" He saidd breaking apart and stroking my hair. "I'm yours~" I replied.

To be continued