Chapter 15 *Ending*

Warning! This chapter contains some triggering stuff. Read at your own risk.

Tom's POV

My eyes slowly awoke to find myself in the center of a to surrounded by sleeping men. Some held chains and whips, others held things (that won't be mentioned for the good of this story). I then looked at myself and my eyes grew in horror. That's when I felt the sting of all the cuts and bruises and bite marks all over me. Tears would flood my eyes as I yelled out in pain and disgust which woke the other guards. One got up and held my face tightly. "Still ain't learn your lesson ey?" He said with a sick grin on his face. I cried and whimpered shaking my head and begging for mercy and yet, the pain and aching would start once again. As I looked over I saw Mary-lins twisted smile on her face. I glared at her through all of my suffering as she chuckled and walked down. "Let's have a quick chat shall we Tom~" she said persuading like. The men then backed away from me and Mary-lin crouched down. The things she whispered in my ear made my jaw drop and tears fall but in the end I nodded in agreement. She got back up and smiled. "Good." Her fingers them snapped and two men carried me away to a room for preparation.

Tords POV

I arrived where Mary-Lin had said and shut the car door behind me. I had a gun in my pocket, a shotgun on my jacket, and several grenades on the inside of my shirt as I walked in. "Okay Mary-lin, I'm here." I sighed. Suddenly she appeared in a revealing white wedding dress struttiny down the stairs. I internally gagged at the sight. "Hi Tordie~ Or Should I say, husband." She smiled lovesickly. Suddenly the room became a wedding alter. A priest standing and the room was full of people. On the side I saw my parents, glaring at me as if they new but we're also very sad and felt pity on me. I rolled my eyes and looked at her. "Where's Tom?" I growled. She giggled and pressed a button. Tom then came into the room wearing a blue suit and holding the rings. You could see his black eyes and bandages. I covered my mouth and ran up and hugged him before getting pushed off. I could see the tears in his eyes as he turned away. "Y-You belong to her... not me." He sniffed. Tears fell from my eyes as I stood up in confusion. Mary-lin grabbed my arm aggressively and dragged me to the alter. "Remember our deal." She hissed. She then snatched her bouquet and stood across from me. I had an empty look on my face as the priest began. She smiled in joy as she looked at me. I only glanced back and forth at Tom who's face was empty.

No one's POV

As the Ceremony went on, the mood in the room got colder and colder. Eventually the time came for Tom. "May we have the rings please." The priest said. Tom then snapped up and walked up. He looked at Mary-lin with an unforgiving cold glare, then at Tied with truly heartbroken eyes. He then slowly walked back up. The priest then began. "Do you, Mary-lin Calsbury take This man as your lawfully wedded husband." She quickly said She did and slid the ring on her finger. He then glanced at Tord. "Do you, Tord Larkin's, Take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked. The silence then fell in the room. Tords gaze shifted back at Tom. Tom met those eyes and stared back into them. "I...I don't." Tord said and looked down. "I don't love you Mary-lin. I love Tom." Mary-lin then yelled and stomped her foot. "If you don't then he'll die and you'll lose everything! Is this really worth all that!" She said and her head fell. "Is he..really worth all that." She mumbled under her breath. That's when Tom ran up. "She's right Tord. I'm not worth that. I'm a simple broken doll not worth anything while you're a millionaire that deserves the world." He said and cupped his cheeks. "Do it Tord. Don't ruin your life for me." That's when Tord pulled Tom close and hugged him. "My life would be ruined without you in it anyway. I don't care if I'm rich and your poor. I'd give up everything as long as I could stay with you, even if it means I died right now. I'd be waiting for you in the afterlife." He smiled and stroked his cheek. Tom burst into tears and hugged him. Mary-lin along with everyone else stood shocked. Tord then looked at Mary-lin and her parents along with his. "I'm sorry." He said and scooped Tom up. He ran out and threw a grenade inside the building. Suddenly everyone ran out and Our lovely couple got in the car and drove off. The building then exploded, killing most of the men inside. Mary-lin and several others had escaped from it. Her father then stepped forward. (Mystery man from chapter 13) "After him! Don't let him escape-" he yelled but was cut off by his own daughter. Mary-lin fell to her knees and tears fell from her eyes. "Just let him go Daddy..." She said sadly. Her father stood confused. "B-But why? You love him and he promised to marry you. In this family we don't break promises." He said and scoffed. "But he won't be happy with me. He never was and never will be. Let him be with the one he loves... we've hurt them both enough already." She said crying. Her father sighed and hugged her. From a distance they watched Tom and Tord ride off into the distance as if they could see their love shining from there.

The End.
______________________________________________

Yes I know this chapter sucked along with the rest of this story. Honestly I dunno why you bothered to read it. But thank you for reading this sh*tty book. There will be an epilogue chapter and then we're officially done. Thank you all for reading and sorry for the constant delays.

~ Keke-San❤️