Chapter 12

*your all gonna hate me*

~Time skip to a year and a half later~

Tom's POV of what's happened
It's been a year and a bit since Terrance's Death and my freedom. The police came and Tord was put on trial. But because he's a fudging multi-billionare he had no problem bailing himself out. We've been dating ever since and promised never to keep secrets from each other again. Tord wants me to quit my job but I'm keeping it! Tord and I also moved in together. I refused living in a house as big as his so we moved into a new house. (Oml this is so cliche) And then he wanted to take things to the next level of our relationship but I wasn't ready for that. Now it's the end of his shift and I'm waiting for him to pick me up from work. He's taking us out to this restaurant because it's our anniversary! Oop there he is now AUTHOR START THE CHAPTER!

Real chapter starting now

No one's POV
Tomtord was on their way to this really fancy restaurant on the other side of town. Tord knew Tom wasn't a big fan of fancy places and would've rather them had Chinese takeout and watched movies for their anniversary but Tord had something very special planned.

"Tord what's all this?" Tom asked as he sat down at the table. It was on a pateo with a lovely view of the city.

"What I can't take my beloved boyfriend too a fancy dinner?" Tord asked trying his best to play dumb even though he was definitely planning something.

"Sure pretty boy." Tom said rolling his eyes. Tom was obviously onto him. "What's really going on?"

Tord chocked on air. He looked at Tom the best fake confused way he could but it was barely working.

"Why don't we just order?" Tord Said changing the subject. Tom rolled his eyes again and smirked lightly.

When the waitress came up she looked oddly familiar too Tord.

"What can I get you?" She asked. Her voice was also very familiar to Tord. But Tom who's just enjoying himself decides to order.

"I'll have an iced tea please!" He said cheerfully. The waitress fake smiled and wrote down his order.

"And for you sweetie?" She said in almost a totally new to me of voice. It wasn't very noticeable but noticeable enough for Tord.

"Water." He replied looking at her sheepishly. She then winked at him and walked into the backroom. Tord was taken a bit back but didn't think too much of it. He could tell Tom was enjoying himself and didn't want to ruin that for him.

When she returned she had the two drinks. "Here ya go." She said tossing the drink over too Tom. If he wouldn't have caught it, it would've spilled all over him.

"My mistake!" She said with a slight giggle but a fake sympathetic face. She then turned over to Tord Asle if nothing just happened and handed him his water.

"For you hot stuff~" she purred before leaving the table again. Tom noticed this time. He looked over at her and scoffed. Tord chuckled a bit and looked at Tom who was glaring daggers into her back.

"Jealous?~" Tord teased Tom with a smirk.

"HA you wish. I just don't like her." Tom replied turning around to sip his tea.

Soon after this chick came back with some bread sticks and shoved them at Tom. She turned around towards Tord.

"So can I get you anything else?" She asked with a fake-ass smile.

Tom stood up from the table and got in front of her saying "What's your problem?"

She rolled her eyes and continued to make lovesick eyes at Tord. Tom stormed off too the men's bathroom.