Chapter 13

Tom's POV
Seriously who is this (insert badword here). And why is Tord so shocked? I dunno who she is but I can tell she's no good.

No one's POV
Mary-lin smirked at the reaction Tord made. It made her feel as if she was worth it.
"Bet you didn't expect this when you proposed to that plebian even though I am you real fiancee." She said pointing the last part directly at Tom. Tord sighed putting a hand over his face. Tom turned to him.

"What does she mean by 'I am your real Fiancee?" Tom said bluntly and unamused. Tord rubbed his temples. He'd had enough of this day and enough of her.

"Tom I haven't been telling you everything about me." Tord said glancing over. Tom's face hurt his heart a bit. It had confusion, Anger, and Betrayal. "I'm not only a billionaire but I also come from a very rich family. My parents had arranged a marriage for me and my 'childhood friend."

"Who is yours Truly." Mary-lin smirked. Tom's face went from upset and confused to  pissed and despair." How could Tord hide this from me?" He Thought. Tord felt like a complete jackass and not the donkey kind.

"But I'm going to do everything I can to break this off!" Tord declared. He picked up Tom's chin making him look up at him. Tom was so confused and hurt he couldn't move."Because I'm in love with this man." Tord Said as he pushed Tom up to his lips. Tom's eyes sparkled as he melted into the kiss. Mary-lin Growled as she stomped towards the door.

"We'll see about that Tordy!" She yelled before slamming the glass door behind her. They watched her as she walked into the elevator and out of the building. Tom turned to Tord and smiled.

"Thank you Tord." He Said as he cling to his chest. "And I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(??? POV)

"So he's breaking his promises now Mary?"
The blond nodded. The man sighed. "We'll just have to make sure he never does it again. Starting with that hideous boyfriend of his."

To be continued.......