Chapter 10

Tom's POV
"I don't know how I'm supposed to say this but I've got no excuse." I said putting my hand on my head. "Tord Before we were together I kind sorta- I tried before choking on tears. "I-I-I c-cheated o-on you." I continued to cry. I saw his face was shaken. Then angry. Then remorseful. "B-but he w-was a-abusive." I choked out. "He raped me, assaulted me, a-and he wants me to break up with you a-and- I was cut off by tears coming down Tords face. I'm a total jerk. I cheated on the one I loved. I do love Tord. Now I've ruined everything. "Tom." Tord said in a low voice. "Why did you do this. You knew you had a boyfriend all this time yet you still led me on. Why?" Tears began slipping mercilessly out of my black eyes. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!" I yelled as I fell on my knees with my hands on my face covering it. "I love you and I don't want to let go b-but i-if I don't...." My voice trailed off. "If you don't?" Tord said taking my hands off of my face. "H-h-he's going to kill her." I choked. I felt a pair of arms rap around me. "Who is He going to kill Tom. Tell me right now." Tord said with a serious tone and look on his face as he pulled away. "MY MOTHER!!" I screamed. I sobbed into his shirt. "He's always been like this! No matter how much I beg him to stop or leave! I don't even want to see him anymore Tord!! I haven't since I met you. And now look." I said getting up. "Now I'm going to lose you both." I went into my kitchen and grabbed the closest blade. Tord followed me in. "If I'm not around maybe I can stop others suffering." I said as I pointed it to my neck trembling. "I love you Tord." I Said Before lashing it towards my neck. But it didn't hit me at all. It hit Tords Hand. I watched him wince in pain as he pulled it out and hugged me. "I love you too Tom." He said embracing me in his grasp. "That's why I can't let you go." I couldn't help but hug him back. I could care less about the blood on my shirt. All that matters is Tord. "Even after everything I still love you." He said cupping my face as he put his lips against mine. I was shocked but melted into the kiss. It was our first after all and our lips fit together like puzzle pieces. We continued to kiss until we broke apart gasping for air. "I love you so much Tord." I Said wiping the tears off of my face. "That's why I need you to help me. Otherwise he won't stop and she'll be gone...." I said embracing him again. Tord got up and put his jacket around me while taking me outside. He put me into his car and we began driving off. "Tord?" I asked. "Where are we going?" Tord then sighed. "Tom I haven't been all too truthful either but all that will be cleared very soon. " He said then turning towards me enough to see me as we stopped at a red light. "I think it's time you've been too my job."

To be continued.........