Chapter 3

Tom's POV
"Oh great." I groaned. This idiot from the park. The fact that he's here is just making my day akward  Let's just make this quick.
"What can I get you sir?" I asked. He must've caught the vibe I was giving because instantly looked down and thought
Before answering.
"I'll have the um-" he stammered. I sighed. This was going to be akward.
"Yes sir?" I said wanting to pick this up. I had other customers and he was taking an eternity to choose. His face began to turn a bit red from the embarrassing amount of Time he took.
"I'll have the uh hazelnut coffee to go please." He said Finally. I wrote it down quickly so I could move as soon as possible.
"Will that be all sir?" I asked impatiently.
"Uh yes thank yo- he tried to say but I was already giving his order to the cashier before moving to another table.

Tords POV
Well that was rude. He could've at least waited until I finished. I get that it was akward but he didn't have to do that. But I guess that didn't matter. I looked over at my clock. If I wasn't there in 10 minutes I'd be late and we have a meeting today. I did my best to patiently to wait for my coffee before I got impatient. Even though it was only 2 minutes. But soon enough my waiter was back with the coffee.
"Here you are sir." The make said handing me my coffee and bill. I set 2 bills on the table before leaving. I was almost out of the door before the man tapped me.
"Sir you left your change." He said handing it to me. I smiled.
"Keep it." I replied before heading back. I saw him smile before saying thank you and returning inside. I think I've found my new coffee place. I thought while sipping my beverage. Usually I hated Hazelnuts but surprisingly this one seemed good
-timeskip-
Tom's POV
I didn't expect to have so many customers in my section. Especially not that guy. But he surprisingly seemed nice and even let me keep his change. I guess it doesn't matter. I waived good-bye to Rebecca as I started for home. I'm glad to finally get some shut eye. Though for some reason I can't stop thinking about that man I saw. Strange. But I didn't think too much of it. After a long day  I just grabbed a flask filled with Smirnoff and drank the night away, forgetting slightly that I had to work tomorrow. After I was shitfaced drunk I passed out on my couch and slept until I heard the ringing of my alarm.

               To be continued
______________________________________________
Sorry its short again I just wanted to put something out. It's 5 am right now so I'm going to get some shut-eye. Night y'all.