Chapter 4

-Timeskip to a month later-
Tom's POV
So this dude has been coming to the cafe every day for a month now. Not to mention every time he sits in MY section. I mean I'm not complaining because I didn't realize he was this attractive. Not that I'm paying attention though, I have a boyfriend. Regardless of how he treats me. But this guy is cute and Charming. But nonetheless an a-whole when he wants to be. I feel as though we've become good friends. I used to think he was a weird stalker dude who was akward AF but now I'm not sure. He seems to get a lot of attention from ladies but who am I to care. I'm just a waiter. And so far I haven't seen him yet.

3rd person POV
Tom's day went quite slow. He wouldn't admit that he was waiting for this "strange man", but it was obvious he was. Eventually he came through the door but not alone. With a couple of guys who looked like very important men. As usual he sat in Tom's section and Tom came over just as usually.
"What can I get you gentlemen?" Tom asked eagerly. Tord smiled at Tom as he usually did. Tom smiled back.
"My usual please." Tord replied looking at the other gentlemen. They all got the same thing. Tom came back with four steaming hot cups of hazelnut coffee and some extra scones.
"These are on the house." Tom said before walking over to the back room. Tord smiled and yelled "Thank you!" Before focusing on the men around him.

Rebecca's POV
It's come to my attention that Mr. Tom and this guy who sits in his section always seem to be all smiley together. Now it's nun of my business but I just have to ask Mr. Tom what the relationship is between them.
"Hey Mr. Tom, May I have a word." I asked.
"Sure Rebecca, what is it?" Mr. Tom replied.
"What is it with you and that dude sir. I know it's nun of my business but I just have got to know!" Mr. Tom looked at me and Chuckled a bit
"When did you get so nosey?" He teased. I was getting irrated and it was visible on my face but Mr. Tom found it adorable.
"Fine." He said after all my begging and pleading to know.
"I'd met him in the park then he just started showing up here and we've been talking." Mr. Tom said. I couldn't help but smile my freaky Fangirl I Ship It smile.
"Aw Mr. Tom has a crush~" I teased him. He was clearly confused but rolled his dark eyes and left out the door saying " Kid's these days".
Tom's POV
Jeez I didn't expect Teenage girls to be so nosey and assumptive. But after all she IS a teenager. I walked over to his table to see a couple bills and a note. I was gone so long with Rebecca I had missed the service. She must've already left because I was alone with his money. I placed it in the cash register before finding a note.

       Dear Mr. Hazelnut,
                          Thanks for the coffee and free scones. Both were delicious. It's come to my attention that we seem to be becoming good friends. I just want to say My name is Tord and I look forward to seeing you Tomorrow. Maybe we can I hang out sometime? Be sure to have a nice hot Hazelnut coffee ready for me.

                        See ya around.
                                    Mr. Caramel

I laughed and cringed at the note. How bisar and yet cute. He certainly seems like a little kid right now. But it was sweet. I took the note and stashed it in my pocket before locking up shop. When I arrived home Terrance just so happens to be outside. I sigh knowing what is about to happen. I'd honestly take attractive Mr. Caramel over this douche bag any day.  But to my unfortunate demise I can't escape him without a death wish. I opened the door letting him in knowing what was about to happen. I just hope he'd let me work tomorrow.

                 To be continued