Chapter 9

Tom's POV
I lie in bed wanting to know why the hell Terrance cared. Was banging me too much too let go or did he actually care. Doubt it. He then turned over facing me. "Look Tom I can't stand the thought of you with someone else." He said with a sigh. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Uh what?" I managed to say. He then pulled me close. "I do love you Tom and I want to be your boyfriend. I had you first and I don't want to share." He then said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. How could he love me? You abuse me and rape me and use me for money. NOW all of a sudden you CARE? My face then turned cold and upset. I could tell he noticed. I then got sat up. "You don't love me Terrance." I said getting up off the bed. "You love my body." He then got up and shrugged it off like it was nothing. "You, your body, what's the difference?" He asked me. I turned around nice and quick and looked at him like he was insane. "I'm not yours and i NEVER will be." I Said with venom as I began lto leave the room when I was grabbed. "I tried being nice Tommy I really did try. But YOU and YOUR BODY belong to me. You're going to break up with that guy. You're my toy that I Love and I'm not letting you go no matter what you say." He said forcing me on the bed. "THAT ISN'T LOVE AND I'M NOT AND NEVER WILL YOURS!" I said screaming as I tried to get out him off of me. "Tom I didn't want to have to resort to this but you've left me no other choice." He said sighing. "If you don't leave him I'll make sure Mommy Dearest isn't around anymore." He said coldly. I felt my face turn white. How could he say that! Would he really do that? COULD he really do that? Questions went through my head as I was suddenly snapped back into reality by a forceful hand going across my cheek. "You've got until tomorrow to decide." He said as put is close on and left the room. I just sat there in silence. Tears beginning to roll down my face once more. I have no other option. I have to break up with him.

(Timeskip to afternoon)
Tords Pov
I'm on my way to Tom's house when I hear yelling and screaming coming from his house. I ran up and kicked the door open! "TH- I tried to saw but was stopped by Tom's wide eyes and red face. "TORD WTF!!???" Tom yelled. I was at a loss for words. "I thought you were in trouble because of all the screams I heard." I said nervously scratching my neck. Tom sighed holding his hand on his temple. He then sat on his couch groaning and continued to watch TV. I closed the door locking it and sat on the couch. I heard sniffling and turned to see it was Tom. How did I not notice it when I came in? "Tom what's wrong?" I said attempting to pull him close when he pulled away. I was shocked when he wiped his eyes and got up. "I-I-I." He said stuttering. He was trying to choke out the word when I hugged him not letting him wiggle out of my grasp. "Whatever your problem is we'll get through it together." I whispered in his ear and kissed his head. He hugged me back finally and I could tell he finally felt ok. "Tord." He said to me finally. "Yes?" I said replying. "I need your to help me kill someone." He said looking up at me. My face turned shocked. Tom would never ask me to do something like this without good readob. "Tom." I said with a serious look. "You need to tell me what's going on."

         To beh continued eventually
_____________________________________________
Soooo yeah I hit bit of block but who wouldn't. Schools getting serious now so I'm going to be updating a lot slower now but regardless the story will be done at some point. I know you hate me. Sorry if the plot doesn't make sense I'm tired AF. I'll see ya at some point.

                             K.