Camp Half-Blood

Please comment and vote! I want to know what you want to read!
_______________________________________
Percy

You would think that after saving the world twice I would have at least a few years of peace, right? Wrong. Instead when the Battle of Gaea finished and dirt-face disappeared so did the Mist. Hecate disappeared and no one has seen or heard from her in over three months. The mortals slowly started to realize something was up when people with swords and bows appeard fighting monsters from their deepest fears and legends. The only reason Camp Half-Blood hasn't been discovered is because of the demigods of cabin 20, the Hecate cabin. They have been working around the clock, but are starting to tire. The olympians have revealed themselves, but mortals are not sure what to believe.

It was the third month of Hecates disappearance and Chiron had just called a meeting at the big house.

Annabeth and I were walking along camp watching the Apollo kids play volleyball against the Hermes cabin. The camp had so many demigods who were forced to stay because they had been discovered that had become crowded.

Nathen Sternen came running up to us. Nathen was an Athena camper and was usually very calm and collected so I knew something was up.

"Chiron he wants to speak to you both immediately!"

Annabeth gave me a worried look before turning her attention to Nathen. "Did he say why?"

Nathen shook his head. "He said it was urgent though, I would get there soon. He seemed agitated.

After thanking Nathen, Annabeth and I took off to the big house as fast as we could.

We made it to the meeting room at the same time as Will Solace.

"You too? Any idea what this is about."

"No, Nathen just told us. My guess is it has something to do with Hecate's disappearance."

Of course Annabeth would know what's going on. I love her, but sometimes her brain works to fast for me. I'm mean, I'm not stupid, but she's a literal genius.

"It makes sense, mortals are starting to panic and it is getting harder to leave camp. The monster are everywhere."

Will nodded slowly. "The camper who come back are in rough condition. It's hard enough to fight without the mortals watching."

We all took out seats around the ping pong table.

Will moved into the corner where Nico stood watching the Stolls stack quarters. They had reached 138 and, I have to say, I am a little impressed.

Claresse stood with her back to me talking with Chris. He had just returned from a trip outside and he didn't look to good. He had a small cut above his eye and a split lip, not to mention a yellow bruise on his chin.

Piper was laughing with Jason. He had decided to stay with Piper for a little bit, much to the delight of the Aphrodite campers. They had gotten back from visiting camp Jupiter last night.

Surprisingly, next to them stood Frank and Hazel. Frank had been busy with his Preator duties so I knew it must be important if he was in Camp Half-Blood.

Leo walked in followed by Calypso. Things had been very tearful when he appeared a month after his 'death'. I had successfully avoided Calypso for two weeks before Annabeth forced me to talk to her. We had gotten over the original awkwardness, but I still felt a little weird around her. Leo, on the other hand, was still as awkward as always. He basically lived in Bunker 9 and usually smelled of  gasoline. The Stolls, Leo and I where now renown as the trouble makers of Camp Half Blood. Most likely because of the cannon incident, don't ask.

Leo immediately ran over to the Stolls and started cheering them on. Calypso just rolled her eyes at him, but smiled nothing less.

I heard the sound of wheels and looked to the door. Chiron rolled into the room and all activity froze. The tower of coins spilled over and Pipers laughter died. Chiron's ominous expression did nothing to sooth our unease.

"I know you are all wondering why you are hear. It brings me no pleasure to inform you that we have another prophecy."

Gasps echoed around the room before everyone started asking questions.

"Please, calm down. I will answer all your questions in a moment. First I would like to have miss Rachel Dare, our Oracle, read the prophecy.

Rachel stepped out for the doorway. No one had noticed her, despite her bushy, red hair.

In a small voice that gradually increased. She spoke.

The lady of magic three moons departed,
the fear of the truth only started.
Without the veil to keep mortals at bay,
the world will crumble by all hollows day.
Hero's of Olympus must join hands,
to find the goddess in the united lands.
Follow the magic written in stone,
And fail as one stands alone.

As she finished the room shuffled nervously. No one like a prophecy that stated you would fail.

I decided to speak up, no one else looked like they wanted to. "How are we supposed to search the 'united lands', where is that even?"

Chiron figited nervously, like a horse would do when under pressure. "Well, because this is the part of the world in which the Gods live. We suspect that the 'united lands' are the United States of America."

"How are we supposed to search all of the United States?" Everyone turned to Piper, she looked like she was ready to decapitate someone. She might be the daughter of beauty, but she could be a beast.

Chiron looked slightly afraid, more so than I had seen him when the Stolls and Leo had painted the Artemis cabin black. Thalia had him settle the dispute, it was not pretty, she could be extremely scary when she wanted to be.

"By going to school."