Hello Caleo

Ok this is very bad and cringe worthy, but I am not good at writing. Enjoy.

Leo

Last night really shook Calypso. She wasn't as cheery and bright as usual. As soon as we got back to the flat she went to bed without another word. I'm a bit worried about her.

"Leo? Are you ready to go to school?" I turned to see Calypso in the doorway of our kitchen. Her hair was in a messy braid and her eyes had bags underneath them. She didn't look as good as she usually does.

"Yeah. Just let me send the picture to Annabeth." I turned and entered the data into the computer, before sending it to Annabeth. "You ok? You look exhausted."

"I'm fine. I just-I just had a couple dreams last night."

I walked over to her and took her hands. Her head was down and her shoulder slumped. "Sunshine. I'm here for you. Forever. I told you I would and I always will. If you need someone to talk to, you can always come to me."

She looked up at me and smiled. "I know, I just need some time." She moved closer and hugged me. Even after all this time, I could never figure out how she always smelled like cinnamon.

"You ready for school?"

"Yeah. My 3D art class is working on pottery and ancient designs. I'm really loving it and the teacher has our pots ready to paint today." Her attitude changed like the wind. I knew she has still sad, but if she wanted to talk about it she would tell me.

"Ok, Sunshine, can't keep the teacher from seeing your amazing work any longer. Let's go." I grabbed the keys from the hook by the door and gave Calypso a kiss on the check before heading to the garage. I jumped in our rental car and buckled up. I waited until Calypso was secure before driving out of the open garage doors under the building. The drive to school was silent. Calypso was starting out the window with a peaceful look on her face, while I focused on the road. It was calm.

It took us roughly fifteen minutes to reach the school because of our location on the outsides of the city. I parked the car in our usual spot halfway into the parking lot. The parking lot was more crowded than usual. I unbuckled and grabbed my backpack before getting out car. Calypso joined me and I locked the car. Hand in hand, we made our way into the school. The only problem, everyone was looking at us. The first few hours passed and all anyone did was stare at Calypso and I.

"Have you noticed everyone is looking at us. Like, everyone. Even the teachers stare."

"I know, Leo. Why though? Do you think they know?"

"I have no clue. I mean I am hot, but this is to many people for my good looks and your beauty. It's possible."

Suddenly a troll, this is not an insult to trolls, appeared from behind the elm tree.

"Hey Leoser. Hey Cal. I was wondering if you could explain something to me?"

"Go away Brett. We don't want to talk to you."

"I think you do. You see, last night I was waiting for my ride to show up when I saw something. You might want to see this." He pulled out his phone and typed in some commands. "Here." He handed the phone to Calypso.

I bent down to look at the screen as the video started. It was shaky and from a distance, but you could clearly see me running up to Calypso behind the school. I felt my face pale and Calypso's hands started to wobble. The video kept playing to the point where Festus showed up and we climbed on. The video ended as we disappeared into the clouds.

"Wow Brett. That's really-really, uh, good video shopping?" We all knew he truth, Brett had caught Calypso and I with a mechanical dragon. It didn't take Annabeth to figure out we were demigod.

"This is what's going to happen if you don't do exactly what I say. I have told the student body I have very revealing information that I will send to the school website. I have a few requests. One, I want Leo to admit that I am a son of Zeus. Two, I want Calypso to dump Leo and be my girlfriend. Three, I want the dragon. And lastly, it want armor and a weapon to prove I am a son of Zeus."

"No."

"What was that Cal? Your not in a good place to say that."

I watched as Calypso slowly stood up from her place on the ground. Her arms were at her side, fists clenched. She looked angrier than I had ever seen. Brett took a step back, afraid. "You don't seem to understand." As she spoke her voice changed. It grew colder and seemed to radiate power. "You have found out about Leo and I, true, but you have also angered a demigod and a Titan." As she spoke, Calypso moved closer, backing Brett into a tree. "I have lived hundreds of years on an island alone. My father imprisoned and me along with him because I supported my family. No one was able to save me. Anyone I care about leaving me. I have now been freed. I don't take kindly to people threatening me and those I love, especially the person who saved me from my fate. I would leave now Brett, post your video if you want, but I would leave us alone. It would not do well to anger a Titan and one of the most powerful demigods." Her eyes had turned slightly golden and you could see golden ichor flow through her veins. It was slightly terrifying. She turned to the courtyard where a large crowd had gathered. "I am Calypso, the one from the tails. Daughter of Atlas. Girlfriend to Leo Valdez: captain and builder of the Argo II, the greatest warship ever built. One of the seven of the second great prophecy. Flame weirder. Rider of Festus. Finally, the only man to ever come back."

At this point I stood up and walked closer to Calypso. I took her hands and held them close. "Your right. I came back. Now let's leave and return to camp Half-Blood."

Calypso's eyes faded back to their normal color. The veins faded from her skin. "All right. Let's go."

I reached into my backpack and took out Festus. I activated him and we climbed on. Before Leaving, I turned to Brett. "You are no child of Zeus. Jason, my close friend, is the only son of Zeus. I would remember that claiming to be their child is dangerous and makes you an idiot. I am not afraid of you and will return if I hear you are claiming to be something you are not." Brett looked ready to pass out. I nudged Festus with my calf's and he took off. Circling once over the school, where everyone was now watching before heading North to Camp-Halfblood. Calypsos arms around me. I turned to look at her. Her eyes were closed, but a small hint of a smile showed. I kissed her on her forehead. "I love you Calypso. Brett was an idiot."

" I know Leo. Let's go home."