Hello Frazel

Ok, I am really bad at these ignore me.

Hazel

We finished the school day and met at Franks locker. "Ready for a weekend at CJ?"

"Always. You me and the legion. Relaxing."

I laughed. "You know you love the legion."

"Your right. Although, I don't look forward to the war games tonight. Remember the last ones?" The last war games had ended in a dead body and it had taken a lot of pleading for the council to hold another one.

Frank and I walked out of the large red building hand and hand. Something felt off, though. It was louder than usual. We turned to the front of the building and something slammed into us. I hit the ground and looked up. Alice and Jazz stood there and where furiously trying to pull Frank and me behind the building. Jazz peaked out from the corner where they had dragged me. "They're not coming." She turned around and let out a sigh. "Hazel! Why didn't you tell us you were demigods?"

Frank and I looked at each other, shock and fear all over his face. "What? What's going on?"

"I'm going to go check the back. They are starting to circle." Jazz took off at a fast lope.

"Someone claimed you were demigods and alerted the local news." Alice's voice was slightly panicked, but with hints of excitement. "News heralds from the closest three cities are here!"

"Oh this is bad. We are supposed to remain hidden! What are we going to do?"

"Relax Hazel. We are going to be fine. We will just return to Camp Jupiter."

"Camp Jupiter?"

I turned to Alice. "Yeah, it's our home. A place for Roman demigods to live. The person was right. I'm a daughter of Pluto and Frank is a son of Mars."

Alice face soften, "I didn't think they were right. I thought they were just being over dramatic. Holly Crap! My best friend is a demigod!"

Frank looked out behind the corner. "There are about four vans and thirty news reporters I can see. Overkill?"

"Not at all. This is a big story. No need to fill me in. I heard it all. They have circled the building. Your trapped."

"No we are not. Let's get somewhere I can summon Arion and you can shift. We will be able to get out without to much problem."

"What? Summoning and shifting what the heck!"

I started running, trying to find somewhere a little more private. "I'll explain just follow me for now."

Frank caught up to me as we turned to corner to the greenhouse. They area in between the building and the glass walls was perfect. You couldn't see it from either side.

"Ok, you remember when the gods revealed themselves?"

"Yeah. Kind of a big thing to forget." Alice's Voice was sarcastic. That only happened when she had a lot of adrenaline going through her.

"Ok you remember a week ago when they release the details of the two wars? Well Hannah Leves and Frances Zein aren't the real names of two of the seven. All of us where given fake names in the news until we were revealed or until this all blew over. I'm Hannah Leves, the change from Hazel Levesque. Frank is Frances Zein. Everything they did was us. So yes. I can call on Arion, the fastest horse to ever live. Frank can shape-shift. That's our way out."

Their faces had morphed to looks of wonder and shock. "Oh my Gods! My best friend isn't only a demigod, she is one of the seven!"

Jazz spoke up quickly, "So that's how you are getting out. Your going to ride and Franks going to fly or something?"

"Yes. Now people will come looking for us. If they pressure or threaten you feel free to tell them the truth. By Halloween they should all forget, even you. I'm sorry, but that is the quest."

Jazz had tears in her eyes. "You mean we will-"

"Yes."

"I can't believe I'm going to forget. Oh well. Good luck Hazel. You got this."

"Thanks Alice. I will miss you so much. You are the greatest friends I could ask for."

We hugged before I backed up. I called Arion and Frank started to shift. Soon a streak of gold appeared in the distance and Frank had turned into a large peregrine falcon. As Arion appeared I handed him gold.

I turned one last time to look at Alice and Jazz. "I'll come back to visit after this is all over. You'll think I transfered. Thank you for a great high school experience."

"Come on Hazel. No one likes high school."

"You never cease to remind me of that Jazz. Goodbye." I quickly turned and mounted Arion. Frank and I took of for Camp Jupiter. Whizzing between the people. All they saw was a streak of gold. I knew that would convince them some godly magic was present. Oh well. This mist would hopefully return soon.