Preparation Part 2

Hope
My only focus upon returning to camp was finding Annabeth and getting the satyre in stable condition. The bleeding had continued and the satyre was starting to pass out. The med tent was bustling with campers preparing for upcoming battle and trying to heal themselves and others from the war zone around us.

"We need a medic, a blood transfusion for a satyre and pain meds. Do we have any?"

I looked up to see Tera and Kyle working their way to the small party I entered with. Connor was standing next to me, ready to offer support. My head had stopped throbbing, but he didn't believe me when I said I was fine.

"What happened? This way supposed to be a scouting mission only," Annabeth entered the tent. She had bags under her eyes and looked as though she could use a decent nights sleep. Behind her, Reyna followed.

"It was, we were estimating the enemy numbers around the barrier when he broke from the crowd and ran to the barrier. We got him inside, but he was shot in the process and Bella was hurt." Rose took the lead, explaining what had been going on.

Bella, who has getting the graze stitched up looked over, "I'm fine. I just want to know what made the satyre so nervous that he had to get to the barrier when it was so dangerous."

The satyre, who was getting an i guess hooked up to his arm slowly sat up. "You need the information I have. And in a fawn thank you. The names Clay and I'm from San Francisco. I've been making my way north to help when by small party was attacked. I'm the only one know escaped. What you need to know is that the monster troops are marching. Today."

Reyna move forward, taking in the fawn. You could tell she trusted him, but was worried. "When was this?"

Calu looked up before averting his eyes, "This morning. They should arrive soon. We need to prepare." Growing ever anxious, he reached forward to grab her arm, "Please! We need to stop them and move the mortals before they are hurt."

Reyna stiffened at his touch before visibly relaxing. Grabbing his hand, she lowered herself to look into his eyes, "We are preparing as I speak and we will survive this. I have no doubt. Right now, heal." Turning, she looked at Annabeth. "We need to go. You," she motioned to me, "your a daughter of Hecate. Correct?"

"Yes." The questioned shocked me, but I didn't want her to see.

"Good. I need you and any of your siblings to release all magic surrounding this camp, other than the barrier. We need the mortals to see us."

"What is your plan?" The worry was evident in Annabeths expression, "If we do that..."

"Trust me." That was all it took before Reyna walked out of the tent.

I looked at Annabeth before hurrying out of the tent to find my siblings. I think I know what Reyna is planning, but this could get very dangerous, very fast. Either way, I realized one thing. The world would never be the same. For the mortal or for the demigods.