The End

Leo

Calypso hadn't woken up. We had moved her sleeping form to the med tent while the war raged.

Without their leader, the armies melted away leaving the demigods with their dead and wounded.

Overall, out loses could have been worse, but their were no acceptable casualties.

"How many?"

I looked up from her sleeping face to see Hazel walking over.

"Will said we had twenty dead and more injured," I sighed, running my hand through Calypsos thick hair. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. "Have the mortals started returning?"

Hazel nodded, "phase one is happening now. Annabeth and Percy left to organize the press release for the book trailer."

"And the military?"

"Highly classified." Hazel sat in the empty cot next to me. "No one will know."

"Good."

We sat in silence listening to the sound of light breathing and soft conversation. In the next cabin, friends and family were preparing for the death of their loved one's. We would host the large burial once we returned to camp. Very hero would be remembered.

"How is she?"

I sat back, looking down at Calypsos bruised face. "She's healthy, just exhausted. What happened? She wasn't the powerful before."

"She is a Titaness."

"Still..."

Hazel lifted her hand, a large diamond swirling on her fingers before twisting into a rock.

"The mist is back. I was only able to tap into it after Calypso left. The power radiates from her. I think she found Hecate."

"What does that mean?" I questioned, worried that I would loose her so soon after her freedom. "Is she a Titaness again?"

"I can't answer that for you."

***************

Calypso

My eyes were heavy, my body still asleep. Around me, I could hear voices. They weren't alarming and I relaxed into listening.

I could hear Leo worrying about me and I wished I could wake up to help him. He didn't deserve to sit there looking at my sleeping form. He could be hurt. He was stubborn enough to refuse help.

About her voice was talking: Hazel.

The mist was working again. I had succeeded.

A small groan escaped my lips as I used my remaining force to force my eyes open. It was too bright, the artificial lights burning into my retinas.

"Leo?" I croaked, the remnants of smoke from the fight coating my lungs.

"Hey, Sunshine." Someone took my hand and I squeezed. "How are you?"

"I'm alright," I coughed, sitting up. "Did we win?"

Leo and Hazel formed before me. Hazel was still sitting on the cot next to me while Leo kneeled next to me.

"We won." He kisses the top of my head, relief spilling over his features. "We actually won."

I laughed, happy tears threatening to spill over my cheeks. It was such a warm moment, the sun could have been shining on us.