Chapter 2b: Digital Dreams

Firey

"Now, if everyone could switch on their Four Exes and go to the app, No Cheats please!" X-O-Kuma lead us. I clicked back on the app, I looked back over to Bubble to see if she needed any help, of course, it was just the on app.

"Now, if you could please click on the rules button, we'll go over the rules of this game!" X-O-Kuma instructed, "Alright, let's go over the rules!

"Do there need to be rules?" Blocky asked annoyed, "Why can't we just do this Hunger Games style?"

"Well, that's no really a game, it's more entertainment for president Snow Fort, plus, that's fictional!" X-O-Kuma answered loudly.

"Then just get on with it!" Pencil yelled at the X. I was so bored by this point I just started reading them, I didn't realise I was reading them aloud.

"Rule #1: Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time. Although, there is nowhere to go.

Rule #2: "Nighttime" is from 10 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.

Rule #3: Sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.

Rule #4: With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.

Rule #5: Violence against headmaster Fourokuma, or his assistant X-O-Kuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.

Rule #6: Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.

Rule #7: Anyone not showing up to the class trial will ultimately be seen as skipping class and will be punished accordingly.

Rule #8: Once 10pm, students are not aloud out of their own bedrooms until said too do so."

"Thank you Mr.Flame!" X-O-Kuma cheered, "That was very helpful." I was confused since I hadn't realised what I had done.

"What did I- Oh! Did I just read them aloud?" I asked embarrassed. Everyone nodded at me, "Hehe..."

"Well, anyway, if needed, more rules will be added in the future, do you have any questions about the rules?" X-O-Kuma asked.

"Yeah! What do you mean 'Although, there is nowhere to go'?" TB asked smartly, "I didn't see any blocked off areas, while walking around."

"Look around, you see those metal slabs placed all over the wall?" X-O-Kuma asked, giggling a bit, "Those are covering windows! Have you not seen the brochures?"

"Oioh! Wait! Oi remember seeing windoiows in the pictoiure of the gym!" Bubble yelled, she had gained an odd accent.

"Bubble, where'd that accent come from?" Match asked nervously, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I just get an accent when I get excited, sorry for making you worrry!" Bubble apologised, hugging Match, Pencil just rolled her eyes.

"Are these metal slabs all over the school?" Teardrop wrote, it took a while too get it written down, but we payed atttention since she jumped up and down waving her arms to get our attention.

"Yup! They are!" Fourokuma answered, obviously feeling better, "TB, this is a big school! The chances f you running into the edge walls is slim."

"He's got a point." GB agreed.

'Let's talk about the members button, since I want to save the best for last!" X-O-Kuma yelled, Foury just slapped him on the head again.

"Who cares what you think!? But, I do agree with that choice." Fourokuma said angrily. Everyone then left the rules and went to the members page.

I looked at the screen, it had all of us placed in alphabetical order. It had our photo and name on the far left side, and talent, status, and
V/E/S on the right.

At the moment, everyone had S, I had no idea what that stood for. I was about to raise my hand like a fifth grader, when Ice Cube called out before me.

"How did you get these pictures of us? I don't remember taking them!" Icy called out, people started becoming confused, I was trying to come up with a solution or answer to her question.

"Simple! You notice how when you turned it on there was no password? That's because it took what I like to call, a silent snap! It took a photo of you and recognised you without you even noticing!" Fourokuma explained.

"Alright, I have a question too!" I called out, "What do the letters on the screen mean?"

"Oh! You mean V/E/S?" Fourokuma asked. He looked like was suggesting something even thought it was a question.

"Yeah! Those ones." I confirmed, "What do they stand for?"

"They mean Victim/Educated/Survivor, the reason you're all on Survivor is because none of you are dead or have been educated yet." X-O-Kuma interrupted.

"Seriously!?" Fourokuma yelled, "YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO INTERRUPT ME!!!" He shot a laser thing at X-O-Kuma and X-O-Kuma fell to the floor.

"Oh My Thread! Did you just kill X-O-Kuma!?" Needle screamed in horror, Fourokuma stared at her for a while, then, he laughed.

"That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!!!" Fourokuma wheezed, "Needle! You should be the SHSL Comedian! That's hilarious!!!"

"I was being serious, ya know." Needle stuck with her sentence as she had a serious and unimpressed look on her face.

"But, no! He's not dead-" Fourokuma continues laughing until he saw Needle's face, "He's just unconscious."

"Good! That looked deadly!" Spongy whined, "I don't approve of it since I consider X-O-Kuma a friend!"

"Do I look like I care what you approve on not?" Fourokuma stared Spongy dead in the eyes. Spongy shook his head in fear of getting zapped.

"Is there anything more to this thingymabob?" Coiny asked impatiently.

"Probably, this seems like a very intricate game." Pen answered.

"Actually, no, the rest is self-explanatory. So now we move on to the motive!" Fourokuma rubbed his hands in delight.

(This took too long! I have to be quicker with my updating if you want to read more! By the way, if you haven't yet, check out my YouTube channel where I have made an Object Show! I used BFDI characters though, still, I put a lot of effort into my videos and try to make them as good as possible, so I hope they are good!)