Chapter 3c: First Night

Leafy

"Ice Cube Cold, SHSL Ice Creamer, she's known for being witty and became popular that way, but she only really knew one of them well enough for them to be special to her, Icicle, he is Ice Cube's childhood friend! They even opened their first ice cream shop together!" Ice Cube's tablet explained, "She and Icicle had been great friends! Of course, our little Icy developed a bit of a crush on Icicle! So what were to happen if she witnessed this!?"

Icicle was shown being tied up from all limbs, each rope tied to a corner of what seemed to be a stretch table. Icicle was bleeding from the head and was a bit chipped. Then a man in a mask walked in and started to turn the stretch wheel. Icicle screamed in agony, but the video clip was muted so we could only see him scrunch his face as he screamed, suddenly, a crack appeared on his face. Icicle's eyes burst wide open, the veins in his eyes clearly visible, most likely from the intense pain. Finally, the screen went black.

"Will Ice Cube free her friend or will she be forced with the knowledge that she'll never see him again? Find out at the first class trial!" The tablet cheered, much like Golf Ball's, "Ice Cube, there's a weapon in your closet, be sure to check that out!"

There was silence, dead silence, dread and despair was swiftly running through the air and getting to our brains an bodies. I don't even know him and I still feel like giving up, having to go to such lengths. Realising that the whole point of us doing this together was t banish that specific thought and help us feel better.

Then there was a knock at the door, Pin got up to answer it. When she opened the door, there was Spongy waiting there.

"Oh good! I was worried when the rest f you guys weren't answering the doorbell, I thought someone had gotten you guys!" Spongy hugged Pin, she seemed uncomfortable, I couldn't see her face, but her posture said it all.

"Thanks......I guess..." Pin said unsurely, "Anyway, what's wrong?"

"Pencil's calling us to the lounge, she says she has something important to say." Spongy's face turned serious, his eyes started welling up with tears, "She said she may have figured out a way to escape this awful place!"

We all turned to each other in excitement, even Ice Cube and Golf Ball were cheering, despite having to watch that video.

"C'mon guys! Let's go!" Spongy waved for us to follow. We got up and started running. While we were running, a realisation came to mind.

"C comes before G." I said aloud. Tennis Ball turned to me, confused whether it served some sort of importance or if I was just plain dumb.

"Yeah, so?" TB responding, clearly thinking the second option.

"Coiny comes before Golf Ball! How could we have been so dumb!?" I cried, "In fact, someone didn't remember that either apparently!" I looked over to Coiny who looked back with a nervous blush on his face, Pin slowed down a bit and smacked him on the back of the head and then sped up again.

We finally arrived at the lounge and everyone stared back at us. Pencil rolled her eyes as to how 'late' we were.

"That took a long time, Spongy! Couldn't you ave been quicker?" Pencil insulted. Match and Bubble both nodded in agreement.

"Sorry! I'm so very sorry, Madame!" Spongy bowed apologetically, I guess due to his friendly nature and talent, Pencil used that against him.

"Whatever, sit down! I've got some important news!" Pencil stood up as if she was a superhero, if this plan of hers works, I guess she will be a superhero, "I think I figured out a way a way to get out and may know who the mastermind is!"