Chapter 4a: Breakfast Spice

Quick note, the photo above is the map of the 1st floor!

Leafy

When I woke up the next morning, I was still drowsy. While laying down, I clutched the edge of the blanket and threw it off of me, I slowly pushed myself up and out of bed.

"Man, I slept so comfortably...." I thought. I slowly walked to the shower, almost like a zombie. I got in the shower and turned the water on, it was warm, it was very nice.

After the shower, I realised I was more awake, I  assume it was the shower, it was quite hot, but I'm the type of person who loves hot showers. I finished drying off and (got dressed - they're objects so they don't need to get dressed, but it would sound awkward if I didn't put that in) and left.

I walked toward the dining hall, I was hungry, I could feel my stomach rumbling. When I walked in, of course there was Firey, obvious, but there were also TD, GB, TB, Pin (unsurprisingly), Coiny, Needle, and.........Flower?

"Flower, why are you up so early?" I asked

"What do you mean!? Why do you sound so condescending?" Flower interrogated me.

"Just uh doesn't seem like you to be up early...." I replied.

"You should expect me....and well, Tacker, to be up early! I need to make sure my makeup is done right!" Flower angrily looked at me.

Coiny rolled his eyes, Needle slapped his back annoyed.

"Hey! That hurt! Why'd ya do that, Needle?" Coiny sadly looked at her.

"Sorry! I didn't mean for that to hurt." Needle began, "It's just, Flower may be mean, but she's still a person with her own schedule, we shouldn't hate her for that, specifically."

"Thank you- WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SPECIFICALLY!?" Flower raged.

Just then, the people who I suspect get to places right on the minute that the event there begins walked in, these are, Spongy, Woody, Rocky, Bubble, Icy, and Eraser.

"Good morning everyone..." Rocky nervously muttered, I skipped up to him, he smiled sweetly when I was in front of him.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked him, "I slept so well, surprisingly."

"Yeah......I slept pretty comfortably...." Rocky responded, he sniffed a couple times then sneezed.

"Hey, are you alright?" I was worried, I didn't want Rocky to be sick under such a circumstance.

"Yeah, just a kiddie cold, no biggie...." Rocky muttered.

"Hmmmm, well.....I know! I'll make you a nice green tea! That'll warm your throat and make you feel better!" I suggested.

"Oh....thanks!" Rocky continuously smiled. I then ran off to make the tea. When I arrived in the kitchen, I realised I hadn't been in here, it was ginormous, everything you could possibly need, an oven, kitchen-aid, smoothie blender, three American fridges, four vegetable cubby pantry things full of any vegetable you can think of, but the fruits were in one of the fridges.

I found a kettle in a cupboard and heated up some water, from the kitchen, I could hear, Pen, SB, and Blocky walk in and start yelling.

I decided to ignore their yelling and cheering and continue making the tea. I put the green tea tea bag in the cup and added a secret spice I discovered, I've decided to call it Yograin, I thought it sounded good. I took a spoon to see if it tasted good with the spice and it tasted perfect. I washed the spoon and put it on the drying rack, I then took the tea out to Rocky. He thanked me and started drinking it. When he did, something unbelievable happened, he didn't stay quiet.