Execution 1 + Alternate Execution 1

This will be in 3rd person for once! Hehe

The Ultimate Ice Fisher Execution: The Ultimate Catch

Snowball was standing in the middle of the class trial grounds, the other 18 students watched him, some sad, some angry. He looked around at everyone, he especially fixed gazes with his friends and Match, then a door behind him opened up. Nothing happened at first, but then a fishing line with a hook shot out, it stabbed him in the neck, the blood dripped out, but he wasn't dead, not even close.

The fishing line pulled him down a long hall, until it reached an ice fishing ground, behind it was a giant mechanical Fourokuma, it wasn't on, but Snowball knew it was apart of his execution, he knew that since the fishing rod was in its hand, he then came to a still. The Fourokuma turned on, it took a minute for it to be fully on, but when it did, the yanked him into the air by the rod, and threw him into the ice water.

It was cold, very cold, he was floating there, he never realised that ice water was colder than the air at a fishing ground, but he was freezing. He then looked up when he heard a crackling noise, the ice was freezing over the surface, now he was trapped, but he didn't care. Ice started growing on his body, becoming larger and larger. Snowball started squirming around, the ice grew bigger and bigger, until he was fully engulfed in ice, there was silence, but then, a torpedo shot out of nowhere and shattered Snowball into a million pieces.

Now, for the alternate execution!

The Ultimate Writer's Alternate Execution: Sunset Lodge, the Live Action Movie!

Pencil woke up in the grass, a waving field of tall grass. She sat up, she looked around, the cool air nipped at her skin, the sun was setting. Behind her, there was a small lodge, she got up to walk to the lodge. When she arrived, she opened the creaky door, and stepped in, it was dark and cold, but then, the lights came on.

She was confused because it was so peaceful, no sign of death, she decided she could get by and just live there forever. She looked around, there was a bookshelf, an armchair, a kitchen, a table with chairs, a bed, and a fire place. It looked exactly like Sunset Lodge, but she shrugged it off. She grabbed a book from the bookshelf and sat down to read, but, the second she sat down, straps came around her and strapped her to the chair. Next, walls built around her and there was a small circular window, just big enough for her face to show through it.

She looked around and noticed that it looked like a rocket, just then, the rocket came to life, she turned to where the ignition was, an X-O-Kuma doll was turning it on and piloting the rocket. They started going into the sky, accelerating and accelerating. Pencil was sick by the time they were in space. They passed Venus and Mercury on their flight, of course, Pencil couldn't tell because of how fast they were going and how sick she was. Finally, her last breath was taken as they were devoured by the gaseous star known as the Sun.