<< SIX >>

"Basically, we're going to draw out the truth."

I was already stumped. But Jayde's elaborate plan to make them spill the beans of whatever they were hiding from me, was the topping on the cake.

"Okay, run that back one more time." I said.

"We're going to go out tomorrow night. Let me pick your outfit. That'll already be a ploy. Then, I'm going to need you to finagle your little way into the heads of all the guys. Which head? I'll leave that up to you." She winked.

"Bitch, no. What the hell are you getting at?"

"Alright, fine. But you know what I mean. Just play it up and be the smart, sexy, playful joy that you are. Make you even more enticing than you clearly already are. Once you've got them interested, we're going to up and leave to go dance. And even if you need a whole bottle of Rosè, you're going to have to pop, lock and bust some splits and put on a show. I'll make sure Loc doesn't let D- them eat, too." She said.

"What does them not eating have to do with anything?" I asked.

"You know a man is very different when they're hungry." She said with a little extra twinkle in her eyes.

"Nasty. But I like it. I want to find out what's up everybody's ass. And you know I love to put on a show." I said, smiling.

I loved the attention I get from people when they don't expect certain things out of me. Like a girl has many talents. Why not give people a little taste here and there?

"I know that look. Don't break too many hearts." She laughed.

Jayde ended up staying over. We just put things together, made dinner and had pretty much a girls night in.

We made a plan to go out and get our outfits as well as make nail appointments.

I missed times like these while I was away. Sure I hung out with people, but I never got too close to any of them.

I just hoped things wouldn't change after tomorrow when shit goes down.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tomorrow Night.

"This will go real nice with those black Red Bottoms and your little clutch you ordered the other day." Jayde said going through the racks.

She handed over this silky white dress that looked very low-cut.

"I love it. But how am I supposed to headtop with this? My titties are gonna fall out." I said.

"Sis. I said put on a show, not make a dancehall shaderoom video." She laughed.

"Fine. Then this is it. I still need to go get my blowout, and it's already getting late."

"You right. Let's go."

We paid for our outfits and waddled on back to the car. We had already got our nails and feet done but left the little flip flops and tissue on our feet.

We went downtown to Key's salon so she can lay the fuck out of our hair. I don't know about what everyone else thinks but Jamaicans really know how to throw down on some hair.

Jayde ended up getting a long bob cut that looked so good on her. It was already heading on 9 something when we finished up.

"Lata babes. Mi fi go home and get ready. I'll see you." Key said cleaning her station behind us.

"Call me when you're ready so I know when to get us a ride." I said and we left.

Back at home, me and Jayde took our showers and started on makeup.