<< TWENTY FIVE >>

Dave's POV

"But babe, I'll be fineee." Willow whined.

"I understand how you much be feeling, ma. But bear with me, please. You don't know what's out there." I pleaded.

"It's just the gym, and it's broad daylight. We have our phones... I just want to get out." She sighed.

"Come here." I said, sitting down on the couch.

She pouted but still made her way over, sitting on my lap.

I had to just bury my face in her neck. She made a nigga feel all creepy and shit. Everything about my love was amazing. Just beautiful.

She looked good, sounded like a melody, and smelled like... vanilla and flowers or some shit.

Had me all touchy, feely. Sometimes I just had to put in a few extra sniffs. Yeah. Creepy.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled against her.

The vibrations must've got to her because she shuddered.

Then she had the nerve to be wearing these little ass, tight ass workout clothes.

I gave her neck a little kiss before pulling back to look at her

Her heart was racing and I had to tune it out.

Knowing I had this effect on her, did something to me.

"You know we're just taking extra precautions. I just want to make sure you're safe. Until we figure this shit out." I explained.

She sighed. "I understand. I'm just feeling so cooped up in here. And I feel like you're getting tired of me already."

"Cut that shit out. And don't ever let me have to repeat that." That shit just upset me.

"Sorry." She mumbled, pouting and getting off my lap.

I immediately put my arms around her waist, pulling back down to me.

"I. Love. You. Unconditionally. End of story." I said kissing her neck, then cheek, nose then lips.

That mushy shit was too much for me. But it's what I felt.

Smacking her ass, I picked her up and set her down on the couch next to me.

Looking over, I saw the glassy eyed gaze she was giving me.

Biting my lip, I got up and went to my bedroom to change.

Once done, I walked to the kitchen. Grabbing two bottles of Gatorade, I met Willow back in the living room.

"W-What are you wearing?" She asked quietly.

"We bout to go work out, right?" I said, putting in my AirPods.

Before I could look back up, Willow crashed into me kissing me hard.

Shit. Shit was getting heated.

I just wanted to make her feel better, but she was making it real hard to want to go anywhere.

"Mm, what's all this?" I said, pulling back.

"I always do some cardio before I workout. And I know just the way to get our hearts pumping. Well my heart." She smirked.

Laughing, I picked shorty up, laying her down on the couch.

Ain't no waiting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Willow.

"Come on, baby. There you go." Dave coached.

Five...four...three...two...

One.

I dropped the heavy ass ropes, bending over to catch my breath.

"Fuck, ma. I'm working you out, huh?" Dave rasped.

"Yeah. Never again." I whined.

"Aw, don't do me like that. You was planning on running on the treadmill for an hour. Where's the gain in that?" He said said handing me a Gatorade.

Dave got us a private training room at a gym by his apartment. It was another one of Loc's investments.

We were finishing up, just wiping down the machines and things we used when two big burly men walked in.

"Can I help you?" Dave asked, angrily.

Neither of the men answered. One held his hand out, opening the door while someone walked in.

A tall, dark haired man stepped in.
He was pale, and had a large scar running down on side of his face, over his eye.

"David, yes?" The third man asked, in what must be a European accent.

"Who the fuck are you?" Dave spat.

"Lennon Malcalve. You killed my brother, yes?" He asked. He had to be Russian or something.

"Your brother is a scum." Dave shrugged.

"I agree, he was a weak man. Not too smart either. But that doesn't excuse the fact that you did such a thing." Lennon said, taking a seat on the bicycle.

Loc, Aug and Chris bussed in the door.

"Ah, the rest of the bunch." Lennon smirked.

"What's good? What we planning to do, man? Because there's nothing you can do about your brother now." Loc spoke.

"I did not care much for my brother. But he was blood, so there is something to settle here." Lennon said.

"What the fuck you want, Count Dracula?" Chris said, smacking his lips.

"Blood for blood."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••