<< THIRTY >>

Dave's POV

"D, man, this is great. Thank you. For real." Tone dapped me up.

"Yeah, bro. Good looks." One of his boys said.

I had stayed true to my word and got them a private room at Onyx.

They gave me the money they were going to use to get a section and I matched it to pay for this.

It was a nice addition to the club, Loc's idea of course. He was really putting his all into this place.

The VIP rooms were a step up from the second level sections. They were fitted with leather seating and huge flat screens on each wall. They had their own hookah and bottle girl services, as well as dancers upon request.

"Say man, why you ain't want any dancers up here? We would've held it down." Loc offered.

"Nah man, I'm good. One, I'm getting married for a reason. Ain't about all that no more. Besides, my girl's crazy. I'm surprised she ain't pop up already. Shit, she might be downstairs." He shrugged, sippin more Henny.

The rooms were all made out of glass so visitors could she both out and in without the shades down.

I thought about when Willow got all protective, acting like she was our bodyguard and had Jayde right next to her. Together, they were more than crazy. When Loc first opened up the rooms, Willow said she didn't want to come. But I had to pop out and support. We were chillin, vibin, not up to nothing bad.

But next thing you know, Chris dumb ass jumped up trying to yank the shades down, screaming that he saw the girls looking up from the bar.

So it wouldn't surprise me if people like Tone's girl would pop up on a nigga too.
She really seems to be about a nigga and that's dope.

I can smell that they're both human. So the truthfulness of their love is nice to see.

In the beginning I was so cautious around Willow, I didn't want this to go bad.

Not her rejecting me. Not her feeling compelled to be with me.

It had to be up to her.

My nose was wide fucking open when I laid eyes on her. My heart started beating a little bit when I realized she was fated to be mine.

That's why a nigga was so quiet.
You try having a pounding chest after a century of it being motionless.

I thought I was dying all over again. If that was possible.

But nah, it was just love bussing me wide open.

Pause.

I feel like we're already married, but I want to be real. Legal. Special.

Little did she know, it was happening sooner than she thought. I planted the seed in her head. But I knew she felt like it could wait. She wanted to be "more prepared" whatever that means. I got her.

I got us.

But I let her do her thing. Because she's happy. She's proud. That's my whole fucking heart and she deserves the world.

To be continued.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Let me tell y'all something.

I get a little upset when authors don't upload on good books, and I always say to myself "why they big mad?" when they snap back at people for coming at them.

But now, Lord, I see the light.

Because some of you are wilding out. Watch your fucking mouth. THIS IS A HOBBY NOT MY GOTDAMN CAREER.

Would you prefer shitty chapters? No plot?

I take pride in my work, I go over chapters  even weeks after they're published, I take time to think about what will come next. My drafts be open for dayssss upon daysss. Because I want the best product FOR YALL.

Yes, I will say, that maybe I shouldn't have put the book out and just wrote it on Word/Notes and finished it so people wouldn't have to wait too long on here.

But that's life.

And I have blessed Wattpad with a pretty decent book. Atleast that's what y'all are telling me. So where's the loyalty? Y'all let Rihanna and Frank Ocean take long ass breaks before dropping some heat. And I ain't shit, so why y'all worried about me?

THE NEXT TIME SOMEBODY COMES OUT OF THEIR FACE TO QUESTION MY LOVE AND APPRECIATION FOR MY READERS JUST BECAUSE THE BOOK ISN'T FINISHED??

I ain't uploading shit.

Not only is it disrespectful, it's hurtful. And I'm one sensitive ass bitch. Petty isn't even the word.

I purposefully STOP working on chapters just because y'all say some dumb shit. Because if you're going to be mad, I'm about to make you big mad. Have you waiting to find out "What's on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z?"

So I work of DRAFTS in silent, and take even longer to publish them, which isn't fair to those who are patient and just genuinely happy to read my work.

The stubbornness in my heart just won't let me be great. But you haters are the cause of that. So get the hate out of your heart and fill it with love. Even if it's love for your dusty ass boyfriend. Or more importantly, for yourself.

Now I'm just rambling, my bad.

See? I could've been writing another chapter. But no, I had to address why y'all aren't getting quicker updates. These hating ass, rude ass, pushy ass people. It didn't work for Karen when she wanted to cause a ruckus and speak to the manager, and it ain't working for you.

🤘🏽🤘🏽 Rock on. Til next time.