<< TWENTY SIX >>

"He's not deadass." Chris said leaning back against the wall.

"It's only right, no?" Lennon shrugged.

"Incomes Trouble." Aug mumbled under his breath.

And as soon as he said that I swear the floor started shaking.

The door busted open and a very built, shirtless and brolic man covered in tattoos walks in.

"What the fuck are y'all doing here in my space?"

"This is the brother of that nigga I took out a while ago." Dave mentioned.

"And your beef is...?" The big guy asked.

"What is with you all and your ignorance? What part of you killed my brother so I must kill one of you don't you understand?" Lennon dared to say.

"Oh. So come on then. I guess you asking for it." Chris chuckled and began walking up on Lennon.

The man who had just come in caught him before he actually got anywhere.

[https://media

[https://media.giphy.com/media/KeeJZ4sGMIUYU/giphy.gif]

"Trouble, man, don't even hold me back because I can't believe this fool. Just like his dumbass brother." Chris shouted.

"You will not put me in the same category as my brother!" Lennon shouted back.

Within a literal blink of an eye, the guys were all over each other.

Dave and Loc ran and easily snapped the necks of the two henchmen.

Chris, Aug and the other guy were holding down Lennon until Chris got on top and started decking him all in his face.

"Alright. He's had enough. Take him to the lair." Loc said normally as if he didn't just take a man almost twice his size out.

August and Chris each took a leg and flashed out of the room.

"I'm sorry lil mama, we didn't have to meet on these terms." The last guy to walk in said.

Dave came up next to me.

"Chill out young blood, I'm just trying to be nice. I'm Trouble, but you already knew that." He said putting his hand out in front of me.

"Nigga if you don't put some fucking clothes on and wash your hands before you touch what's mine." Dave spat.

The man just laughed and sped out the room and back in within seconds.

Laughing, he went up to one of the machines, playing on the equipment.

"It's been a minute since I was up here

"It's been a minute since I was up here. Let me get my weight up so I can rough you up. Got swole and don't know how to act, D." He smirked.

"Wait, so your name is really Trouble?" I asked. No one was filling me in so I had to speak up.

"You mess with me you gon find Trouble, ma." He said smoothly, winking.

Okay. Yeah I can see that. Lord.

"Nah, get the fuck outta here with your Rico Suavé ass." Dave said jokingly punching him. "And you over here giggling." He said now looking at me.

"Aw, I'm sorry, babe." I cooed, fake pouting.

Dave just sucked his teeth.

"This is Trouble, dude been around for a minute. Since before I came out here." Dave finally explained.

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

"Now that I know you're D's, Ima chill out. But he definitely got a good one, Shorty." He said giving a hug.

"Alright, alright. We got business to take care of, nigga." Dave said wrapping an arm around me, walking us away from him.

Chuckling, he followed us out as we made our way to wherever they're taking Lennon to.