<< THIRTY SEVEN >>

I sat in the warm water of the bubble bath I made for myself after getting back from the club. 

For some reason, lit me decided it wasn't time for sleep at 4am, no. It was time for a whole ass shower and bubble bath. The glittery solution drew me in. I couldn't resist.

Suddenly noticing the tablet sitting above the table next to the bathtub, I grabbed at it realizing that it was on a one of those moveable wall mounts. 

Hmm, a movie would be nice right now. 

Searching for a movie app, I spotted FaceTime and decided to call Dave. I had no idea what the time difference was in New York right now but I just hoped he wasn't doing one of those vampy hibernations right now. 

"Hello?" I pouted into the camera when I saw it was all dark. 

"Baby? That's you? Who's phone you calling from?" He asked, he was obviously awake I could tell by his voice. But the camera was still dark. 

"It's the villa's I just wanted to see you while I was in the bathrooooom." I whined. 

After a bit of shuffling around, his beautiful, sexy, handsome, face came into view. 

Damn. 

"There's my baby. Ooo you so fine." I cheesed. 

"You too, baby." He chuckled back at me. 

"I love you. How is everything going? Y'all good?"

"More than you. We are amazing. Thank so much, lover." I pouted again about to cry. 

"No. Don't do that, beautiful. You know you deserve the world." 

"And then what do you deserve? You know what? Just come here. One day- that's it." I pled. 

"Now you know I can't do that. This is a trip for you and ya girls, ma." 

"Please? I'm just so lonely right now. In this bathroom, sitting in this warm bath." Seductively speaking, I moved the tablet further away so he good get a view of the whole tub. 

Then I sat up, so my body was sitting just at the edge of the foam. 

"Willow. I am not playing with you." Dave grit his teeth. 

"I just want to show you how much I wish you were here." I spoke innocently before getting up, bare ass all over as I felt the soap sliding down my body before sitting back down leaning back against the other side of the tub. 

"And do you know what I do when I think about you being here?" 

He hesitated before answering, "...what? Show me."

I smirked slightly before leaning my head back, slipping my hand under water and reaching between my legs. 

Moving the foam around to make the water a bit more clear, I began pleasuring myself for him to see. 

"Mm, Dave I miss you so much." I moaned.

"Baby, that's not fair. I should be making you feel like that." He spoke, wiping his hand over his face. "You stressing me out." He chuckled. 

"Oh baby, I love you so much." Whispering and writhing around, my hands sped up. 

I kept going, really getting into it. Seeing Dave off this D'usse and not being able to have him here with me built up the wanton feeling. 

My moans and little things I was saying echoed throughout the bathroom. Before I knew it I was ready to come. 

"That's how you're going to come for me when I see you, baby? Hm? You look so beautiful, mama. I love you. And my pussy. Need that. " Dave asked, breathing heavily.