Entry 13 : Revival

Great, I didn't think I was required to come with them. I'll just stand here commandingly and let them do all the work. I know one thing though, the captain of The Argosy looks like a hobo. Apparently, this guy was called in to deliver the resources we need in order to launch another gambit against our good buddy, Volcanoback.
"Ma'am, we have a passenger that needs to be processed." Said one of the CP Gals, with the green Guild Uniform. I just call her 'Provisions Gal,' because that's what she does up there on the Celestial Pursuit.
"Bring him on."
From the depths of The Argosy stepped a man in a loose white robe that barely clung to his body, with a tighter navy blue leather tank top under it. His hair as red as fire, and crystal blue eyes. He was tall, lean, with an unkempt mane that swept over his shoulders.
Like a breath leaving my body, his name slid from my lips.
"Karo."
He smiled, bowing a bit as he stood before me, bound at the wrist by rope.
"Where--?"
"Oh wow, how do you know my name?"
My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach. His face was eager, and excited, like he truly didn't know what I was about to say. After a few seconds, his eyebrows raised slightly, just like they always do when he asks questions.
"Karo, stop joking." I rushed to untie the (terribly-tied) binds at his wrist, not to free him but to feel his skin and prove to myself that what I'm seeing is real. The blue and green veins from his milky white skin against my palms, all in one piece, and perfectly safe right in front of me.
"Ma'am?"

Six long years and the first words I hear from him are 'how do you know my name?' Even now, he's playing with some neighborhood kids, running around the Produce District. I've been babysitting this grown man all day.
"Are you sure you don't want to just.. detain him?" Asked Arena Gal, all in my damn business.
"Yes, I'm sure. I'll watch him. If he does anything stupid, I'll take responsibility for it." I've done it before. For six years it's been me responsible for him dying.
"Wow, Astera really is something else!" He said, breathing a little heavier than before with his hands on his waist. "And what's with those weird wrist things?" Who the heck is he fooling with this crap? The callouses are still on his hands from when he wielded a Charge Blade, the only actual weapon I recognize. It was like a normal sword and shield, only he could combine them and make a giant battleaxe. He swung that thing around like it was nothing, and now he wants to act like a friendly neighborhood fisherman.
"Karo, stop this."
He paused, completely, taking a soft breath as he looked up to the sky.
"So, you knew me as well, huh?"
His words made my heart pound, and I feel nothing but fear and weakness. I felt this horrid surge of anger and confusion. Walking over to stand next to me, his eyebrows bounced a bit before the smile played along his perfectly smooth face. "The truth is, I washed up on an island called Cheeko Sands a long time ago. That's all I know about myself."
I don't understand.
"Anyway, I'm super tired now. Are there beds in the dungeon?"