Fall

"Rose are you done?" I walked down the hallway, drying my hair with a towel.

Archie had Rose on his shoulders and was putting her clothes away in the closet. "Oh hi Mrs. Halls, Rose let us in. My dad tried calling to tell you that we were coming but you didn't answer."

"We?" I questioned.

"Yeah my dad is in your room putting that monster of a bed frame together and he sent Jughead to go get some burgers from Pop's." Archie explained before putting Rose on her bed.

"Is FP here? Is Jughead alright?" I asked.

"Umm I think FP is at his trailer and Jug is fine, he's gonna be staying with my dad and I for a while. FP is trying to get his act together." He spoke.

"Nice to know." I sighed a bit.

"So my dad said that you're Alice Cooper's sister. That you guys had a falling out?"

I took a deep breath. "I don't associate with her anymore, haven't since I was about 17."

"What happened? If you don't mind me asking."

"FP cheated on her with Alice." Fred appeared out of my bedroom. "Mostly to get at Hal but he hurt Sam in the process."

"Archie!" Rose grabbed at his shirt.

"Wait FP and Alice? Really?" Archie picked Rose up.

"Yeah and Betty doesn't hear about that alright?" Fred glanced over at Archie and then to me.

"Yeah dad, of course."

"Hey guys, I'm back. Pop threw in a free milkshake for Rose." Jughead walked in the front door.

"Let's eat." Fred walked into the kitchen.

The table and chairs were all put together and set up.

"I was in the shower for 20 minuets, how did you guys get all this done?" I sat down.

"I work construction, I think I can put together a few things from IKEA." Fred smiled as he sat down.

The front door opened and Paige entered.

"Hey Paige, come have a burger." Jughead spoke.

"I ate at Joaquin's house, I'll be in my room." Paige walked down the hall and I heard her slam the door.

"Teenagers." Fred started taking burgers out of the bag.

"Hey Mrs. Halls, does she hate me or something?" Jughead asked.

"No, she's just mad at me for not telling her." I leaned back in my chair.

Fred looked over at me and chuckled. "Do I even want to know what happened?"

"FP is Paige's biological father." I sighed.

"Wait that means that Jughead is dating his half sister's cousin." Archie spoke.

"This town is just one big mess." Jughead bit into his burger.