Hill

I walked up the hill in the snow, there were lights and voices at the top. "Jughead!"

"Aunt Sam?!" I heard Betty's voice.

I saw 3 figures coming down the hill. Betty, Archie, and Joaquin's boyfriend. "What the hell are you guys doing here?"

"Joaquin told Kevin that something was up here before taking off." Archie said.

"What the hell? FP told me to come get what was up here, what was it?" I asked.

"Jason's jacket." Betty held it up.

I nodded. "Let's go, I'll give you kids a lift to Fred's house. I'm supposed to pick up Jughead from my house anyway."

Timeskip

Betty put the flash drive into Archie's laptop and clicked on a video. I stood next to Jughead and we watched the video. It showed Clifford shooting Jason in the head.

I took a deep breath and blinked back tears. "Someone needs to call Jason's sister, I'll call my sister. Alice will get it the sheriff."

Betty closed the laptop and got up. She called the Blossom girl.

I rubbed Jughead's back. "It wasn't your dad."

"No, it was his own dad." Jug took a deep breath.

I pulled my phone out and called Alice.

"What the hell do you want?" Alice asked.

"I have a story for you."

"And what would that be?"

"The meddling kids and I just watched footage of Clifford Blossom killing his son, Jason. I need you to give it to the sheriff and mayor immediately." I picked up my jacket. "Before FP goes away for life for something he didn't do."

"Meet me at the mayor's office in 10." Alice ended the call.

"I'm meeting Alice at the mayor's office. We're going to get FP out." I walked out the door to the garage.