Baby

That Evening

"Mommy, there's someone at the door. Can I open it and see if it's Archie?" Rose yelled from her room.

I walked out of the kitchen and opened up the door to see 2 blonde girls standing on my porch with Jughead, one of the girls was very pregnant. "Jug, what is this?"

"Hi, I'm Betty and this is Polly. We're yo..."

I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around them. "You're my nieces."

Betty and Polly hugged me.

"Come in. I'll make you girls some tea." I stepped back and smiled.

"No thank you, Aunt Sam, we wanted to talk to you about something we have planned for tomorrow." Betty said as they came in.

I smiled. "Of course girls, take a seat and tell me what's going on."

The girls sat down on the couch and Jug leaned against the wall.

"Well, my friend Veronica and I are throwing Polly a baby shower and it would mean a lot if you could drop by and say hello, maybe play a few party games." Betty said as if I would yell at her if she said the wrong thing.

"I will but let's get one thing straight right now. I'm not your mom, I'm your cool kickass aunt. I love the fact that you are dating Jughead. And Polly, I respect your wishes to keep your baby. I understand from what Jughead has told me, that Polly was locked away for a while and if you girls ever need a place to stay, my door is always open. You can tell me anything and your mom won't hear a word of it." I smiled.

"Mom, was it Archie?" Rose walked out of her room.

"No baby, it's your cousins. This is Betty and Polly." I pulled her into my lap.

"Juggie's girlfriend, Betty?" Rose smiled.

"Awe. Juggie~" Betty teased Jughead.

"I do have other things to do tomorrow evening but I'll be there after, I promise." I slid Rose off my lap and stood up.

"Alright, it's at the Pembrooke." Betty stood up.

"I'll be there."