Wyrm

The Next Evening

I pulled on my Serpent jacket and walked out of my room. Paige was sitting at the kitchen table with Rose, they were doing homework.

"I'm going out for a bit. Don't answer the door unless it's Joaquin or Jughead." I grabbed my bag.

"What about Archie?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, you can let him in too." I pulled my long light brown hair back into a ponytail.

"Mom is that a Ser..."

I cut Paige off. "When FP said that I ran with the Serpents, he meant I was one of them. I still am."

"Cool." Paige smiled.

I heard FP's motorcycle pull up outside. "Ok, remember what I said. Get your homework done and don't fight." I walked out the door and over to FP.

"Just like high school." He handed me a helmet.

"Except I was climbing out my window to see you." I smiled as I put the helmet on.

"The good old days." He smirked.

I got on behind him. "To the Whyte Wyrm right?"

"Yeah." FP revved the motorcycle and we took off.

I held on to him as we made the short journey to the bar we hung out at as teenagers. We pulled up outside and got off his motorcycle.

"Come on." FP took my hand and pulled me inside.

I followed him in and we went into a room upstairs. There was just a table, probably the room that they did business in. "So what are we doing? You said you needed some help with something?"

"Just one second." He looked out the window as he texted someone. "Let's hope he doesn't cause too much trouble."

"Who? Is it about the thing you wanted help wi..."

FP pinned my legs against the table and kissed me. "Well, I have this business deal to make me and the Serpents some money." He started to kiss my neck. "I was hoping..." He wrapped his arm around my waist. "... you could help me."

"Of course, I would l..."

There was yelling from downstairs.

FP let out a deep sigh and glared at the door.

I smirked. "A king's work is never done."

"Yeah, no shit." He sighed again and opened the door.

I followed him out and down the stairs.

"Hey! That's enough Mustang!" FP yelled as we descended down the stairs. "Let him go!"

I looked to see Archie and Joaquin with 2 other boys. We got to them.

"I'll take care off him." FP stared at Archie, obviously angry.

Archie stared at us.

"Let's go." I grabbed Archie by his jacket and started leading him towards the door.

All the Northside boys were chased out the door by FP.

I glared at Joaquin. "Why would you bring them in here?"

"My boyfriend, he asked if I could do this for him." Joaquin spoke.

I sighed. "The little skinny one right?"

"Yeah."

"You could have gotten them killed or at least a good beating. If FP and I wouldn't have been here then..."

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

I froze. "Stuff and things."

"If by 'Stuff and things' you mean FP, I totally believe you."

I grabbed him and messed up his hair before shoving him toward the door. "Get out of here you've got school tomorrow."  My phone beeped, a text from Jughead.

Where are you? The baby shower is starting.

"Shit."