Cell

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I burst in the door into the holding cell.

"Just go home Samantha. I already got it from Jug and Paige, I don't need it from you too." FP's back was to me.

"Look at me!" I yelled.

He got up and came over to the bars. "What?"

"You didn't kill him? You wouldn't. I know you, you wouldn't kill anyone unless they had it coming 10 fold. I doubt that a kid trying to get away with his pregnant fiancé would cause that much trouble!" I screamed in his face.

"Well I did, you obviously don't know me as well as you did." FP spoke.

"Someone is framing you, black mailing you, threatening you in someway. They threatened Jughead, didn't they?"

He just stared at me.

"They did, didn't they?! I'll round up the Serpents and I swear we'll get this bastard." I held on to one of the bars.

FP just his hand on mine. "He'll kill you, he didn't just threaten Jug. He knows about you and John. He knows about everything. You need to get the kids and get out of here."

"I won't. I'm gonna get you out of here. You need to tell me who did it."

"I can't."

"Then at least tell me something, a clue. Something FP."

He sighed. "Up on the hill, where we used to sneak off to by the old maple trees."

I nodded. "I'll get it, I swear." I went to walk out.

"Samantha..." FP said.

I looked back at him.

He took deep breath. "Be safe, keep our kids away from this as much as you can."

"Paige and Rose are at home, I'm not going to tell them anything until this is all over. As for Jud, I don't think I keep him away from this. He's just like how we were at his age." I smiled.

"We didn't know when to quit." FP leaned against the bars.

"Neither do him and his friends, including my niece.