Run

I walked into the Whyte Wyrm to be met with absolute chaos. Everyone was arguing. I took a chair and got up on to the middle pool table.

"Shut up!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Everyone turned to me.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?! We're a family and we don't have time to bicker amongst ourselves! We have the Northside up our asses because of the drugs that are coming from the Southside, OUR Southside!"

I had everyone's attention.

"FP is in jail and there is nothing we can do about that! What we can do is find out who's pushing these drugs and make it stop! That means by almost any means necessary, we don't go after kids or cops and we don't kill people! I want to know who, if anyone in the Serpents, is selling and I want them brought to me."

"Why the hell should we listen to you?!" Sweet Pea yelled.

"Because like it or not I am the Serpent Queen! And FP isn't coming back any time soon."

Timeskip

I walked into the police station and was stopped by Sheriff Keller and the Mayor.

"We'd like to talk to you about the gang you're apart of." The Mayor said.

"And I'd like a wrongful arrest suit filed against your asses but that's not gonna happen is it?" I glared at her.

"We'd also like to talk to you about you husband." Keller spoke.

I swallowed hard. "What about him?"

"I'm charging you with assault and kidnapping of our daughters." John's voice rang through my ears.

"Like hell you are?" I turned around. His face was covered in deep cuts.

"I think you're getting off easy considering what you've done to me." John spoke.

"You're a psychopath." I scoffed as Sheriff Keller put me in cuffs. "I want my phone call. Right now."