Shower

"Shit, shit, shit." I fixed my high heel and continued up the stairs. I stumbled in the apartment door and almost fell on my face.

"Aunt Sam, you're here." Betty smiled.

"That I am." I smiled and placed the box of diapers with the rest of the gifts.

"What are you doing here Samantha?" Alice asked me, obviously not happy I was there.

"My nieces came to my house and personally invited me to come." I adjusted my Serpent jacket that I had tied around my waist. It was tied so that you wouldn't be able to see the Serpent symbol.

"I told you to stay away from my daughters." Alice stepped towards me.

"Mom we went to her house and invited her to come." Polly spoke.

"Who is this person?"

I glanced over to see Penelope. "Well obviously not the wicked witch of the west, you got that covered."

Penelope scoffed. "I remember you now, you're Alice's obnoxious little sister. The one that up and disappeared years ago."

"Yeah and as fun as this has been..." I hugged Polly and then Betty. "I've got to get going. I've got business to attend to."

"Like what?" Alice asked. "You just got here, stay."

"Thanks but no thanks." I turned to walk away.

Alice grabbed my jacket from around my waist. "As I thought." She held up my jacket to the room.

"Aunt Sam, you're a Serpent?" Betty looked at me concerned.

I took my jacket from Alice. "Watch yourself Alice, I know more than enough to ruin your perfect little life of yours."

Alice scoffed.

I pulled my jacket on and walked towards the door. "Watch your ass Ali."

As I went to step out Archie ran into me. "You."

"Yep, it's me." I walked out the door. "Unlike you Alice, I'm not pretending I have the perfect Northsider life. I know my place, you should learn yours."