Hurt

I stepped in the front door and kicked my shoes off. "Paige, Rose."

I heard a male voice coming from Rose's room. I pulled a knife from out the bowl of river rocks by the door and walked over to the door.

"And the snake slept peacefully in the tall grass until the next day."

I saw FP sitting on the floor next to Rose's bed. Rose was asleep, clinging to her stuffed horse named Hope.

FP got up and walked with me into the living room. "She's asleep, I remember when Jellybean was that small."

We sat down on the couch and were very close.

"Jughead told me about everything you're going through. Which means we should probably stay away from each other." I spoke softly.

"That would probably be a good idea." He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear.

"Yeah." I took a deep breath.

"But when have we ever made smart decisions?" FP kissed my neck.

"Never." I smiled.

Timeskip

FP started lacing up his boots. "I heard you became quite the writer, would you mind giving Jug a little guidance if he needs it?"

I pulled my hair up into a ponytail. "Of course, he's already like a son to me. Though if you're trying to be better, trying to be a father, you should read his work. It'll give you insight into what he thinks, afterwards you should ask him questions about it, it'll mean so much to him."

"What about Paige? I want to be close with her too." FP leaned back.

"Take her to the Whyte Wyrm, I told her that she wasn't allowed there so she'd find it really cool if you guys rebelled against me." I smiled.

He laughed a bit. "She really is our kid huh?"

"She sure is."