Prologue- "I wanna become a hero to prove everyone wrong!"

-Prior to the U.A Entrance Exams-

The bright pink haired girl tiredly trudged into her homeroom classroom. The teacher sighed and looked over at her. "Ms. Shimizu, I know this is the last month of school, but you shouldn't be this late." her teacher said. A few students snickered. "Yeah Reina!" one yelled. The brown skinned girl's golden brown eyes wandered over to the owner of the voice and immediately rolled her eyes. "Why don't you shut up, Goro?"  she muttered. 'Goro's' eyebrow twitched. He quickly got out his seat and ran up to the pink haired girl. He picked up the short girl by the collar. 

" What'd you say, brat?" he asked. The Afro-Japanese girl scoffed. "You heard me the first time." she said out of boredom. Goro's eyebrows scrunched up out of anger. He lifted an arm and swung it backward. Before the boy could make another move, the soft pink light emitted from the girl's hand. Goro attempted to swing his fist to her, but nothing happened.  He tried again and again, but nothing.  Reina snickered. 

"Dude, you're paralyzed! You're gonna be stuck like that for several minutes though." Reina smirked and she fixed her uniform. A couple of kids in the classrooms laughed at Goro for his mistake. " Goro, dude! You let Shimizu, out of all people, play you like that!" one of Goro's friends laughed. The blue haired girl in front of Reina couldn't help but laugh. "Nice one, Reina." she complimented. The pink haired girl looked over at the blue haired girl and gave her a thumbs up. "C'mon Kaname! Whaddaya expect for me to do?" she asked. Suddenly, the Afro-Japanese girl felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and sweat dropped.

"Counselor's Suite, now." her teacher sternly said. The pink haired girl mumbled under her breath and stomped out of the classroom.

清水玲奈、クルク:麻痺誘発

"Reina Shimizu! Quirk: Paralysis Inducement!

This brave girl can paralyze anyone or anything! The longer she touches you, the longer you're paralyzed!"

-Counselor's Suite-

"So, you wake up and come to school late and you use your quirk knowing well enough that you're forbidden to use you quirk in school." Ms. Makimura, the school's counselor summarized. The pink haired girl meekly nodded.  The red haired counselor sighed and leaned back in her seat.

"Look Reina. Are you sure you're fit for U.A?" she asked the young girl. The Afro-Japanese girl's golden brown eyed wandered up at Ms. Makimura. "I am." she said confidently. The red haired woman crossed her arms. "Then show some restraint, Reina! You can't keep using your quirk just because you're getting bullied!" she exclaimed. "Goro was gonna hit me! You thought that I wasn't gonna stand up to him one day?! He can call me names and slander my own, but what he's not gonna do is hit me!" Reina exclaimed back. The red haired woman's gray eyes widened. 

"Look, Reina.."

"You know what he keeps telling me? ' Shimizu, you're going to be the lamest hero! All you can do is stun people. You have such a lame quirk. Almost everyone in class forgets that you have one! You might as well be dubbed quirkless!' " The pink haired girl repeated the words that she thought she wouldn't say ever.  "Do you know that I believed those words?! I believed that I should be dubbed quirkless!" tears began to stream down the girl's clear face.

"Reina..."

"But, I won't be dubbed quirkless...I am NOT quirkless."  she growled, looking up at Ms. Makimura. "Once I'm finished with U.A, I'll show everyone that  I'll be a great hero! I'll save those in need! I'll beat up villains!" Reina exclaimed. 

"Then tell me Reina, Why are you applying to U.A?" The red haired counselor asked, smirking.

"I'm applying to U.A because I wanna become a hero to prove everyone wrong!" she exclaimed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooo girl this is a short one

and lame, let's not forget lame.

but I promise that some of these chapters  won't be lame.

Also! If you haven't read the description of this book, this will be a poc! oc x katsuki story

if you have a problem with people of color, then please, leave 

I am a person of color and I will not allow hate on this book!