Chapter Four: Heroes vs Villains! (Part One)

-The next day-

The young girl sat down in her seat next to Izuku. She kinda stared off into space during class and that made the young green haired boy worry. He leaned over and tapped the girl's shoulder. "Hey Shimizu. Are you okay?" he asked. The pink haired girl blinked and looked over at Midoriya.  "Huh? Sorry what did you say? I kinda spaced out." she informed. The green haired boy sighed. "I asked if you were okay. I noticed you were spacing out during class as well. Are you sick or something?" Midoriya asked. The bright pink haired girl blinked and shook her head. "I-I'm fine! Just a little tired is all." she lied. There was more than just tiredness.

-flashback-

-Shimizu household-

The older Shimizu paced the living room floor as the door opened. She looked up and saw her mother removing her shoes and putting them aside. Reina walked up to her with a worried face. "How's dad?" she asked. The pale blue haired woman smiled sadly. "He's doing better, but they are still trying to expel the poisons from his body." she informs the older sibling. The pink haired girl looked down at the hardwood floor solemnly. "But..but what if the poisons in his body doesn't go away?" she asked. The older Shimizu looked at her daughter sternly. 

"Reina don't you dare go thinking that! You know better than to start thinking negatively about this situation!" she exclaims. The Afro-Japanese girl looked at her mother with watery eyes. "Mom, but what if though?! Daddy has been in the hospital for months and they're still trying to get rid of those poisons! I miss him!" she exclaims angrily. The older woman frowned. "You don't think I miss him too? You don't think Dia misses him?" she mentions. The young teen shook her head furiously. "I know you two miss him! But I feel like when that situation happened...I felt like that was my fault!" she exclaimed. The older woman stepped back. "Reina...what are you saying?" she asks slowly. 

"I was taking a walk that day the villain appeared...he attacked me...and, and Dad saw me! He pushed me out of the way and...the villain ran off. I chased after him, knowing that dad was in bad shape." Reina explains as tears streamed down her face. "I lose my sight of the villain for one second and then he disappeared. I went back to where dad was and I noticed that the ambulance was there putting dad on the stretcher. His face looked so pale..he caught a glimpse of me and Mom I swear I saw a tear stream down his face. He had the look of disappointment on his face." she states. 

"ITS MY FAULT HE'S LIKE THIS TO BEGIN WITH!" she cries, sliding down to the floor. "If only I stayed..."

-end of flashback-

"I am here..." a voice breaks Reina out of her daze. She looks up and notices All Might standing in the doorway. Her golden eyed widen. "...coming through the door like a hero!" All Might finishes. The students of class 1-A awed at the famous hero as he walks into the classroom and stands in front of the class. 

"Welcome to the most important class in U.A High!" the prestigious hero starts. " Think of it at heroing 101!" he continues. " Here is where you'll learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight for the name of good." he says as he poses. "Let's get in to it!" Today's lesson will pull the punches." he finishes. The pink haired girl smiled widely. "Does this mean..." she whispered. "Fight training!" she hears Bakugou exclaim. "Real combat?" Midoriya wonders cautiously.