Chapter Three: U.A, here I am!

-At the Shimizu residence-

"Siiiis, are you almost ready? Kaname's here!" the brown haired Shimizu exclaims as she walked into her sister's room, only to witness the older girl smiling happily at herself in the mirror. She stopped twirling and looked over at her younger sister.

"Mhmmmmmmm."

"Sis, speak!"

The older Shimizu didn't speak, but she did run past her younger sister and ran down the steps. She saw her friend sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Mhmmmmmmmm!!!" the pink haired girl exclaims with sparkles in her eyes. The teal haired girl smiled and stood up. She reached up and decided to pat the Afro-Japanese girl's soft pink hair. "Yes, yes. I get that you're happy. But I don't wanna be late to school." she informed the golden eyed girl. The older Shimizu nodded her head and grabbed her hand. "Let's go go go!" she exclaimed as she zoomed towards the door. She slid her shoes on along with Kaname and together they exited the household.

"Oh my. They already left." the pink haired mother pouted. "I didn't get a chance to say goodbye..." she muttered. The pale blue haired child blinked. "She didn't even eat breakfast..." she mumbled.

-Time Skip, at U.A-

"Well Reina, this is where we part ways." the level-headed girl said as she stopped in front of her class. The Afro-Japanese girl blinked and looked back at Kaname. She walked up to her and stared at the huge door in front of her.

"So, you're in class 1-B, huh?" she asks the teal haired girl. The orange eyed teen nodded and placed a hand on her hip. "Yeah." she said, looking over at Reina. She noticed that she had a sad look on her face. Kaname placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey. Why so glum? Even though we're not in the same class, we're in the same building." she said. The pink haired girl looked over at the orange eyed girl, who was smiling. The Afro-Japanese girl gave her friend a small smile. "You're right. Guess I'll be seeing you around." she says, turning her back. Kaname nodded and opened the door of her classroom. She was immediately greeted by a short mossy green haired girl.

"Hiya!" she says, dragging Kaname into the classroom and closing the door. Reina smiled softly and walked down the hall. She shook her head and looked up with a determined face. 'I can't be all sad now! This is the day where I start becoming a hero.' she thought. Her golden eyes noticed a big door with 1-A on it. She blinked and looked at the doorknob. She put on a big smile and turned the doorknob to open the door.

"Hey everybody!" she says as she walked in the classroom. She looks over at the class. There was a wave of silence that washed over the class. The pink haired girl sweat dropped. "Tough crowd.." she muttered softly.

"Hey, Reina!" a couple of voices exclaim. The pink haired girl blinked and looked over to see a pair of familiar faces. Her golden eyes immediately sparkled. "Mina, Eiji!" she exclaims as she walks over to the pink girl first. "Hey!" Mina says getting up to hug Reina. The golden eyed girl hugged her back. "My fellow pink girl! We're in the same class!" she exclaimed. The red head walked up to them. "Hey Reina. Good to see you!" he exclaimed. The Afro-Japanese girl stopped hugging Mina and turned around to Eijiro. "Hey dude!" she exclaims, raising her hand for a high five. The red haired boy raised a hand and high fived the young girl.

"I've never seen a chick that's so casual 'round a guy before." a voice mentions. The golden eyed girl blinked and turned around to see a yellow haired boy that had a black lightning bolt in his hair. She shrugged. "What can I say? My personality attracts people." she says. The yellow haired boy blinked and laughed. "Name Denki Kaminari." he introduces. Reina nods. "Reina Shimizu." she says with a big smile. "Reina, huh? Say, what's your quirk if you don't mind me asking?" he asks the Afro-Japanese girl. Reina tilts her head. " Paralysis Inducement. The longer I touch someone, the longer they become paralyzed." she informs. "What about you?" she asks. The boy smirked and created a few tiny lightning bolts with his hand. "Electrification." he says. The young teen's golden eyes sparkled.