Chapter Seven: Under Attack!

-The next Day-

"Today's training will be a little different." Aizawa says to his class. The now not bandaged girl's golden eyes wandered up to the front of the class. You'll have three instructors and a teacher in training: Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you. Her classmates gasped at the mention of three pros. But, what really piqued her interest was the teacher in training. Reina raised her hand to catch her teacher's attention. "Shimizu? What is it?" he asked the young girl. "Who's the teacher in training, if its okay to ask." she says, placing her hand down on her desk. 

 "Red Bullet." Aizawa states. The majority of the class went ballistic at the mention of Red Bullet.

"Red Bullet's gonna be working here? Man, this is gonna be sweet!"

" I can't believe THE Red Bullet is planning on working here." 

"A hot teacher at this school? I can't wait!" 

The pink haired girl deadpanned. Red Bullet was Ms. Makimura's hero alias. Hearing every guy in the classroom call her 'hot' or 'pretty' was foreign to the girl. It felt weird.  She then cleared her throat. "Um, what kind of training is this anyway?" she asks. The black haired teacher held up a card. "This will be rescue training." he states. "You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." he finishes. The yellow haired boy turned towards the pink girl next to him. "Sound like we're in for a big work out." he states. Mina turn towards him and smiles. "Totally!" she exclaims cheerfully. Then, Eijirou leans toward Denki. "Real hero stuff. This will separate men from the boys." he smiles as he sits up straight. "I'm sick with excitement." he says. Tsuyu nods. " Finally I get to show how great I am in water, ribbit." she says. The black haired hero stares at the class boringly. "Guys I'm not finished yet." he states, causing the students to whimper. 

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you." he says, grabbing the remote for the costume lockers. He presses a button and the lockers roll out from the back of the classroom. "I know you're excited about costumes." he stated. "But keep in mind that you're not use to them yet. They might limit your abilities." he continues. "This training is at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus there." he finishes before walking out the classroom. The pink haired girl sighed as she grabbed her backpack. She opened it up and grabbed a small plastic bag.

"What's that, Reina?" Mina asked, walking behind her. The golden eyed girl looked up at Mina. "Some extra clothes since a certain idiot ruined my costume." she states. The blond whipped his head to the Afro-Japanese girl. "WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!" he yells. The young teen rolled her eyes and got out of her seat. She ignored the angry porcupine and walked out of the classroom. She closed the door behind her.

"So, that's the boy who messed up your face?" a voice asks. Reina's golden eyes wandered to a near by wall and saw Ms. Makimura leaning against it. "Yeah..." Reina mumbled, clutching the bag she had to her chest. "What's with you? You still mad at him?" The gray eyed woman asked, crossing her arms over her chest. The pink haired girl shook her head. "No, that's not it..." she says. Shiho blinked and tilted her head. "Then, what is it?" she asks. Reina fiddles with the bag. "Uh...the guys in class..they call you 'hot'...and 'pretty'." she mutters. The red haired woman blinks and snickers. "Is it weird for you to hear that from your classmates?" she asks teasingly. The young girl's semi-scarred cheeks were adorned with a pink hue. She knew exactly what the teacher in training was doing.