Chapter Nine: The Puppeteer(Part One)

-In the Collapse Zone-

In an empty building laid the pink haired girl. She opened her golden eyes slowly and groaned. "W-where am I?..." she asks, trying to sit up from her current position. She blinked her eyes at the struggle. She turned her head a little bit and noticed that her arms were tied up. "What the hell?!" she exclaims, attempting to free her arms. She froze once she heard a deep, malicious chuckle.

"It's no use baby sister."  the voice said. Reina's golden eyes wandered up and saw the infamous Ao Shimizu in front of her. He bent down and smiled at the middle sibling. His smile widened as he watched the girl squirm away from him. 

"S-stay away from me!" she stammered frighteningly. The now 18 year old Shimizu blinked his green eyes. "Is that how you treat your older brother?" He asks, tilting his head. "You haven't seen him in four years." he states, reaching down to grab her face. He rubbed that healed burn mark that adorned his baby sister's face with his thumb. "I like this little mark you got." he said before laying down on his side and propping his elbow up to lean against his arm. "What'd you do to get it? Burn yourself?" he asks, smiling. The young Shimizu looked down and gritted her teeth. "Something like that." she mumbled before looking up at her brother. "Why are you here? With all these villains." she asked. The pink haired boy blinked and smiled. 

"Those guys? Tomura and the gang are like, my new family."  he states, getting up. Reina's eyes widened. "New...family?" she says. "B-but we're your family, Ao! Me, mom, dad, and Dia!" she yelled. The older boy tilts his head with a malicious look on his face. "Not anymore, dear sister!" he laughs as swung his leg to kick the girl in the stomach. She let out a loud scream. He repeatedly kicked his sister's stomach. 

"I'M suppose to be the one in U.A! I have the STRONGER quirk!" he yells while kicking her. Reina coughed up a pile of blood. "Please, stop!" she attempts to yell through her coughs. The older Shimizu laughs maniacally. "You WANT me to stop?! Like hell I'm gonna stop! I want you to feel the pain I've been feeling for YEARS." he yells. Before he could go for another kick, he saw a scarlet blur in his peripheral. He tapped his foot in annoyance. "That dumb red bitch is here." he muttered. Within seconds, the red blur he saw from before broke through the window. It sped over and kicked the pink haired boy through the open door. The hero, Red Bullet, stopped and looked over at Reina. She immediately runs over to the pink haired girl and untied her. The pink haired boy on the other side groaned in pain before sitting up to see his sister freed from the ropes that were securing her. 

"Reina, I want you to jump out the window." she says, turning back to the girl. The young girl's eyes widened. "What! I'm not leaving you here with him!" she exclaims. The red haired woman growls at the girl's stubbornness. "Shimizu, GO! I can handle this." she exclaims, charging at the older brother. The younger Shimizu sighs and looks at the broken window. With her body being tiny, she slid out the window and fell onto the concrete. She back one more time before running off.

'Shiho, please be come back safely...' she thought. In the midst of her thoughts, she heard and explosion. She knew that explosion could be made by one person. "Bakugou's here? Maybe he can help with Shiho..." she wonders, looking at the building where the explosion was made. She cupped her hands around her mouth. 

"Hey Bakugou!" she yells as loud as she can. On a certain floor of the building,  the blond haired boy heard his name being called. The red haired boy next to him blinks in looks out a nearby window. He gasps and points at the window. "It's Reina! She's okay!" he exclaims before opening the window. "Hey Reina!" he exclaims, catching the girl's attention. The Afro-Japanese girl smiles. "Eiji! You and Bakugou come down here! I need you guys help!" she yells. The red haired boy nods and looks back over to the blond, who's already halfway down the first set of stairs. He smiles and follows suit.