Chapter Five: Heroes vs Villains! (Part Two)

"All right! Let's begin the indoor combat training!" All Might says through the speakers. "Team A and Team D, your time starts now!" he finishes. With that, the hero team enter the building through the building by climbing through a window. "Just like that, we're in."Uraraka whispers. "Be careful. There are a lot of blind spots." Izuku says, leading the team. Reina trails behind them carefully and quietly. She couldn't help but feel that this was too quiet, even for Bakugou. With about five minutes, the ash blond boy found the team. This caused the pink haired girl to smirk.

'Ok.. Now, for my plan.' she thought as she ran as fast as she could, only to get pulled up by Bakugou. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed. The smoke immediately went away as he threw the girl back. "Did you actually think that I would let you go without some sort of fight?" he asked the Afro-Japanese girl. Reina rolled her golden brown eyes. "Well, you're so gung-ho on Izuku. Why care about me or Uraraka?" she asked. The blond boy scoffed and turned his head over to Izuku. 

"What's the matter Deku?  Afraid to stand up and fight me?" he taunted. The clad green boy, whose mask was destroyed halfway during the explosion, began to stand up.  "I knew you come at me first and figured you would catch me by surprise." he stated. The pink haired girl watched as the blond charge towards Izuku. Her golden eyes widened as she saw Izuku grab his arm and slam him on the ground back first. "Whoa.." she mutters. "Reina, Uraraka!" Izuku exclaims, signalling for them to make a run for it. The pink haired girl shook her head as Uraraka ran off. 

"Nah...I got a score to settle with Kacchan." she teases, looking at the blond. The ash blond whips his head around and scowls. 

"The hell did you just call me?" he spat. The pink haired girl smirks. "Kacchan~" she says teasingly again. The young blond growled and swung his arms back. With the palms of his hands, he created explosions and zoomed towards her. The Afro-Japanese girl rolled out of the way and immediately grabbed one of his legs. She propped up on knees and tossed Katsuki as far as she could. She looked back at the clad green boy. "Izuku, run! I got this!" she exclaims. The green haired boy nodded cautiously and ran in the opposite direction. The pink haired girl gulped and slowly walked in the direction she tossed Katsuki. The smoke from his explosions caused her eyes to burn. 

Within a matter of seconds, she felt hands on her face. She felt her feet leave the ground. The she heard a deep chuckle. " You know, you're one cheeky bitch. Telling that damn nerd to run before I could get a hit in." the ash blond spat. The pink haired girl rolled her eyes. "Why are you so mad at him? What'd he do?" she asks, slowly easing her hand towards his torso. Bakugou raised an eyebrow. "Why does that concern you?" he asked, squinting. "Because he's a friend." Reina says, pressing the palm of her hand against his chest. The red eyed boy looked down and froze. She continued to touch him as his grip on the girl loosens. She smiles.

"For someone so smart, you're actually pretty dumb." she giggles, jumping down. The blond growled. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHY CAN'T I MOVE?!" he yells. The Afro-Japanese girl blinks. "It's my quirk, you idiot. If you had paid attention on entrance exam day, you would've known that I could paralyze anything or anyone." she states as she looks down at her watch. "Wow two minutes  and thirty minutes already? That was quick." she muttered. "Hey, the hell are you muttering about?!" Katsuki yells. Reina's gold eyes wanders over to him. 

"Will you stop yelling? God, can't even think straight without you saying something." she says, removing her hand from him. "Two minutes and forty five seconds should do it for me. All I gotta do is find Izu." she states, beginning to walk off. "See ya. Have fun raging." she giggles, running off. The young blond watched the smaller girl as she ran. He growled. He couldn't believe he was literally stopped by someone like Reina. "HEY! COME BACK, YOU BITCH!" he yells, sparking up his hands. He looked down and his hands and then deviously smirked.