Chapter Ten: The Puppeteer(Part Two)

With a snap of Ao's fingers, the red haired woman charged towards the teens. The three of them dodged the hero. The red haired male growled and whipped his head to the pink haired man. "A sneak attack. What an unmanly move." he scoffs. The eighteen year old man tilts his head and blinks. "You honestly think I give a shit, kid?" he say. He stretched an arm out. "Shi-shi! Be a doll and try attacking again." he grins. The red haired woman nods and charges towards Reina first. With the pink haired girl still being in shock, she froze. She didn't want to hurt the red haired woman. Before the woman could even touch her, Bakugou steps in front of the pink haired girl and blasts the woman back with an explosion.  Reina's golden brown eyes wandered up towards him. 

"Why'd you-"

"If you're gonna just stand there and not do anything, then you should just drop out of U.A."

The Afro-Japanese girl's eyes widened. "...What?" she manage to say. The ash blond grunted as the red haired hero charged towards them. "Just drop out. " he repeated, blasting the teacher back again. The young girl then fell to her knees, golden eyes looking down at the ground.

'He's right...I should drop out. My quirk is really weak..I can't do anything but paralyze.' she thought sadly. The pink haired man noticed his little sister breaking down. This made him laugh maniacally. "See Rei?! Even you're own classmate knows you're weak!" he laughs. "Do yourself a favor sis, quit dreaming about being a hero!" he yells running towards her. The red haired boy notices this and run towards the man. "You get away from her!" he yells, raising a fist. Ao smirked and pulled out something from his pocket. Out of the corner of her golden brown eyes, notices that it was a knife. In seconds, the girl stood up on her feet. She ran as fast as she could. Her hands started to spark up with an electrical surge. The older Shimizu grins evilly. 

"Yes....YES!" he yells, throwing the knife at the young girl. Being quick, she dodges the knife by jumping up in the air. Ao's green eyes widened. "W-what the..?" he stammered, walking back. For moment, the older Shimizu saw a gleam of hope in the girl's eyes. 

"Bringing a knife to a gun fight? You're stupid for doing that." the young girl spat. Before the older sibling could even say anything, the young girl pressed both her electrical surged hands on his body. "Five thousand..." she muttered. His eyes widened. "The hell..." he whispered, looking down at his sister. He noticed tears streaming down her face.

"...watt shock!" she yells. In seconds, the electrical surge that was once on the girl's hands flowed onto her brother's body. The older boy began to shake violently due to the immense shock he was feeling. He soon fell to the ground and continued to shake. "F-fucking h-hell." he stammered before passing out. The Afro-Japanese girl smiled softly.

"M-maybe the porcupine was right...maybe I can't change you..." she whispers, looking down at her brother. The red haired boy ran to the pink haired girl. "Reina! You okay? You're not hurt are you?" he asks. The pink haired girl turned towards the boy with a hazy look on her face. She gives him a big smile and a thumbs up. "Yeah Eiji...I'm fi-" she started before falling forward. Kirishima notices this and catches her before she fell. 

The red haired woman, who was now not under Ao control, notices this and runs over to the two of them. She grabs the girl from Eijirou and places a hand on her forehead. She sighs. "She's beginning to run a fever." she mumbles loud enough for Eijirou to hear. The blond boy blinks. "How the hell is the bitch running a fever? Don't tell me she was sick this whole time." he says. Red Bullet shook her head and turned her head. "It's a drawback from her quirk. Since electricity produces heat, she'll gain some if she over exerts herself." she informs the boy. The other boy looks over at the hero. "How do you know so much about Reina and her quirk?" he asks. The red haired hero smiles up at Eijirou.

"That, my friend, I can't tell. It's Reina who has to tell you that information." she says. The blond scoffs. "Knowing the bitch, she's not gonna tell us." he says rudely. Red Bullet picks up Reina and turns towards Katsuki. " I think you're wrong." she says. The ash blonde turns toward the hero. "What?" he snaps. "I think she trusts everyone in her class, despite how some of them may be." she smiles. Before saying anything else, the pink haired girl in the woman's arms cough. "D-don't go spitting t-things like that, Shiho. I still don't like that porcupine looking bastard over there." she manages to say through her coughs. The blond scowls and looks over at the girl with his hands sparking up. 

"WHAT'D YOU SAY, YOU PIECE OF SHIT? I'LL KILL YOU!" he yells, preying over the pink haired girl. The young girl turns her head away from Red Bullet's chest and gives the ash blonde a cheeky smile. He immediately stops his actions and places his arms to the side. Reina's smile turns into a smirk. "Awww...Is Kacchan's ice heart melting from the smile?" she asks, jokingly. The blond boy growls. "Shut up! And don't call me Kacchan!" he yells. The pink haired girl made a few laughs before coughing violently. The red haired woman sighs. "Idiot, don't make things worse for yourself." she says. The young girl nods. "F-fine." she stammers before closing her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mhmmmmm

short ass chapter, i know

but hey, I'll be working on an epilogue for this book. 

at least this isn't the last chapter !