Epilogue: Mall Trip with a Hothead

-Brief Summary-

After the villain attack at the USJ, the students were sent back to class. Only Thirteen and Aizawa were sent to the hospital since they were the only two that suffered from severe injuries. Midoriya and All Might suffered minor casualties and were sent to the nurse's office back at school. Reina, on the other, was sent home due to her small fever. The following day, U.A declared that classes would be cancelled.

-End of Summary-

 -Shimizu household-

The pink haired girl groaned as she opened her eyes slowly. She sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes. Her door then opened and revealed the younger Shimizu. " Mom told me to tell you that classes for you are cancelled." she says, trotting over to the older Shimizu. She places a hand on her forehead. "At least you're fever went down a bit." she said, removing her hand from her forehead. Reina nods and stretches. She got out the bed and heads to the doorway. Dia tilts her head. 

"Where are you going?" she asks. The pink haired girl turned her head around to face her younger sister. "Shower, might go window shopping today." she rasps. The older sibling says, walking out of her room. The brown haired girl sighs. "She's realize that she's still sick?" she mutters walking out of her sister's room. She walks downstairs and sits on the couch in the living room, right next to her mother. 

"Is you're sister up?" the pink haired woman asked. Dia stared up at the woman and nodded. "Yeah, she says she's going window shopping, but I'm totally against it." she informs the woman. The older Shimizu blinked her green eyes. "Why?" she asked. The younger girl's furrowed her eyebrows. "You do realize that she's still sick, right? What if she passes out?" she asks. The woman chuckles and pats the young child's head. 

"Your sister will do fine."

-Time Skip, Mall-

The pink haired Shimizu placed her hands in her pocket as she walks around her favorite store in the mall. She felt the yen that was neatly folded in her pocket. 'I'm still surprised that mom gave me some money...I actually wasn't planning on buying anything.' she thought, browsing around. Reina scanned the clothes in the girl's section and sighed. "Not a single cute thing..." she mutters, looking over at the guys section. Her golden eyes widened, seeing a familiar ash blond.

"Katsuki?" she asks, walking up to him. The ash blonde turns around and looks down at the short girl. Her eyes sparkled a bit. "I didn't know that you shopped at the same exact store as me!" she chirps. The blond rolls his eyes and placed his hands in his pocket. "Dumbass, you don't know anything about me. We basically just met." he spat, looking away from the girl. The pink haired girl chuckled. "Yeah, I guess you're right." she says, looking down at the shirts he was browsing. Her eyed lit up at the cute design. She picks one up and holds it to her torso. "This is cute!" she exclaims, jumping up and down. The blond stares at the girl incredulously.

"What are you? A cross dresser?" he asks in a rude tone. The pink haired girl stopped jumping and stared at the boy. "No. The girl's section didn't have any cute clothes. So, I went over here." She informs, staring down at the shirt. Katsuki snorts and walks away from the girl. Reina's golden brown eyes wandered over to the boy. "Where are you going?" she asks, tilting her head. The boy continues walking away. "Anywhere but here. See ya never, weirdo." he says. The Afro-Japanese girl sighs. Her eyes wandered over back to the guy's section. She notices another shirt. It was a long t-shirt. It was black with the word 'King' displayed in gold. She smiles and grabs it off the hanger. She runs towards the blond, who was far from the exit. 

"Katsuki, look!" she exclaims, smiling. The ash blond turns his head around and glances over at the girl. "What?" he asks. The pink haired girl points at the shirt. "Since you act so high and mighty in class, I thought this would fit you." she informs. She walks over to the boy and holds the shirt over his torso. "The hell are you doing? Did I say I wanted to buy the stupid shirt?" he spat rudely. The pink haired girl blinks and looks up at him. "No..but but judging by your facial expression, you're pretty curious about the shirt." she smirks. The ash blond boy takes a step back. He scoffs a bit and turns his head. "Gimme the damn shirt.." he mutters, putting a hand out. The girl's golden eyes sparkled and hands him the shirt. Once given to him, Katsuki heads over to the dressing room with Reina following him. He growled and turns his head.

"Why the hell are you following me?!" he exclaims, causing some other costumers to look at him. The pink haired girl blinked. "Well, I wanted to see how you would look in it. I did pick it out after all." she says. "And beside, it's not like I'm gonna go inside with you." she finishes. The ash blond smirks. "So, you're saying you would want to see me shirtless?" he snickers. The young girl looks at him and smirks.

"Not in a million years." she says, pushing him into one of the dressing rooms. "Once you finish, I'll be browsing for some jeans in the girl's section. Just look for me there." she says. The blond growled. "Like hell I'm going over there." he spat. The pink haired girl huffed. "Why the hell are you like this?" she muttered, leaning on a nearby wall. "Fine. I'll wait here." she says. 

It took the blond exactly three minutes to take off his original shirt and put on the other shirt. He walks out the dressing room with hands in his pockets. The pink haired girl's golden eyes sparkled. "It looks so good!" she exclaims, walking over to Katsuki. She examined the shirt and then his face. He scowled. "What?" he asks, looking down at the girl. The girl gave his a closed eyed smile. "You know, if you ain't have a nasty ass personality, I would totally date ya." she says. The blond's face began to heat up. "W-where the hell did that come from?!" he stammers. The pink haired girl snickers. "Come on, change so we can go pay." she says, walking back to the wall she was leaning on. The blond mumbles under his breath and went back into the dressing room.

After the two of them paid for their stuff, the pink haired girl continued to hang around the blond. "Can we get some food? I hunger!" she whines, clinging on to the ash blond boy. The blond growls and tries to swing the girl off his shoulders. "Get off of me!" he exclaims, moving his body violently. The pink haired girl only held on tighter. "Not until we go eat!" she exclaims. The boy continues moving his body in a desperate attempt to move to girl away from him. Without noticing, a couple of passersby walk towards the two teens. Bakugou stopped moving his body and looked at them. "What do you want?" he asks them rudely. The pink haired girl behind him slapped the back of his head. "Be nice, you porcupine!" she scowls at him, only receiving a scowl from him back. The passersby giggled and looked over at the teens. 

"Hey, are you two dating?" one of them asked. Just as the blond opened his mouth, Reina slapped a hand over it. She gives the strangers a closed eyed smile. "Nope. This dork and I are friends." she says, using her other hand to pet his head. The blond boy growls in her hand as the two strangers whined. "Aw really? You two would make a good couple!" the other stranger said. That drew the line for the blond haired boy. He bit the pink haired girl's hand.

"NO WE WOULDN'T! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DUMB BITCHES?!" he yells. The pink haired girl sighed and began to drag the blond haired boy away. "Sorry about him! He's..sensitive about that topic!" she exclaims, waving a hand. 

'Well, this was a terrible mall trip...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNNNNNNNND 

done with book one 

enjoyed the terrible epilogue I wrote?

no?

well damn I'm sorry.

I promise book two will be better.

see ya!