Chapter Two: Entrance Exams(Part Two)

-at Battle Center A-

The bright pink haired girl looked up as the doors open. She took a deep breath and immediately broke out into a sprint. It took her now time to take lead in the pack of students.

"Man, being on track has its perks." she muttered as she took a sharp left, only to be greeted by a 2 point bot. The Afro-Japanese girl gasped and took a large step back. 'Breathe, Reina, you can do this. You thought this through enough.' the young teen thought. She took another deep breath and immediately ran towards the bot. She made a few jumps on the joints of the bot. The 2 point bot whipped its head around to see where the girl went. Little did the machine know, Reina strategically hung on to the bot's back.

'Good, I'm touching it.' she thought. Within a matter of seconds, the two point bot stopped moving. The golden eyed girl smiled at this. "This is good. Not my best plan, but it's good enough." she giggled.

Boom!

The young girl blinked as she heard an explosion beneath her. She sweat dropped as the bot began to fall backwards. "Oh fuck me!" she exclaimed as she quickly jumps off the bot, not attempting to land on her feet. Once the 2 point bot fell completely down, the girl squinted at the person who exploded the 2 pointer.

"Uh, excuse me?" she asked, looking over at an ash blond boy. The boy looked back at the girl boringly. " Huh? What the hell do you want?" he asks rudely. This caused the girl to twitch her eyebrow. She was never fond of disrespect. "I know you didn't see, but I happened to be on that bot's back." she informed. The blond blinked and turned around fully.

"The hell's that gotta do with me?" he asks, placing a hand on his waist.

Another eyebrow twitch.

"You should really pay attention to what or who's on the bot."

"Why should I? This is every man for themselves."

"THAT DOESN'T EVEN-" The pink haired girl rubbed her temples, she was getting aggravated with this guy and it hasn't even been 3 minutes.

"You know what? Never mind! Forget I ever said anything." she says while walking away. The ash blond boy rolled his eyes and walked off as well.

"The nerve of that guy! The polite thing to do was to say sorry! Not be a rude ass dick about the situation!" she mumbled, stomping off to find another bot.

-Time Skip-

"Tiiiiiiime's up!" the Afro-Japanese girl heard Present Mic yell through the microphone. This made the girl stop to wipe the sweat off her forehead. "It's over." she whispered, immediately plopping her butt on the ground. "Boy, that was stressful!" she exclaims.

"Was it really stressful for you? You seemed pretty calm to me when I saw you." a voice added.

Reina whipped her head back to see a bright red haired boy standing behind her. She tilted her head. "You saw me?" she asked the boy. The redhead nodded. "Like I said, you seemed pretty calm about the whole thing, even when the zero pointer came out." he mentioned. The golden eyed girl sheepishly laughed. "Even though I seemed calm, I was a nervous wreck on the inside." she chuckled. The boy blinked and smiled. "That was pretty manly of you to admit." he chuckled. The pink haired girl chuckled more at the boy's choice of words.

"I'm Reina. Reina Shimizu." she introduced while getting up and extending a hand. The redhead grabbed her hand and shook it. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima. Nice to meet ya, Reina!" he exclaims, smiling.

-Later on, in front of U.A-

" Finally! It took you long enough, Shimizu!" the teal haired girl exclaims as the Afro-Japanese girl walked out of the building with Eijiro. The orange eyed girl blinked and tilted her head. "Who's he?" she asks Reina. The pink haired girl smiled. "This is my new friend Eijiro. We were in the same Battle Center and we sorta clicked when we met." Reina introduced. The red haired boy waved a hand. "Nice to meet you, Kaname! Reina told me about you!" he says, smiling a bit. The teal haired girl raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" she asked. The pink haired girl nudged the girl's arm. "Don't worry, I said all good things about you." she smiles. Kaname shrugs her shoulders. "Whatever. Let's just get some food. I'm starving." she says, placing an arm around her stomach. "Same here! Wanna come with, Eiji?" Reina asks the tall boy. The redhead shook his head.

"Nah, I'm going home. I'm tired from all that." he said, yawning. The pink haired girl nodded. "Alright. I wish you luck! When you wake up from your sleep, text me!" she exclaims. The red haired boy nodded and waved. "See ya Reina, Kaname!" he says as he walked away.

-Time Skip, One week later-

It was now night time in the Shimizu's neighborhood. The pink haired girl just had arrived home from going to the mall with Kaname and her new friend, Mina. The both of them met at the entrance exam and they exchanged numbers. Reina took initiative and made a group chat with Kaname, Mina, and Eijiro. That morning, Eijiro told Reina that he got a letter from U.A. He never opened it but he wanted to wait for Reina and Kaname to get their letters as well.

Since the pink haired girl arrived home, her golden brown eyes wandered over to a small coffee table where all mail is usually placed. Her eyes scanned the table to find a piece of mail with her name on it. Suddenly, she found a piece of mail that had the U.A seal of approval!

"Sis, mom said dinner is-

"Tell her I'll eat later!" The older Shimizu said as she ran up the stairs and into her room. The younger Shimizu shrugged and walked back into the kitchen.

In Reina's room, she sat down at her computer desk and set the piece of mail on the desk. She immediately took her phone out and tapped on the messaging app on her phone.

-group chat-

rei-rei ✨:
guys! it came! my letter came today!!

eiji ☄️:
that's great!

kana-wana  💙:
mine came today too

alien queen 👽💕:
me too, me too!

rei-rei ✨:
let's open them!

With that, the four teens open their letters, only to find a projector plate inside.

The pink haired girl blinked and gasped once she saw All Might pop up on the computer screen.

"I am here!"

"Whoa!" Reina exclaims, looking at the screen.

"Hello young lady! I know you are excited to here your results from the entrance exam and I know you wondering why I am here announcing them." He says as he straightens his tie.  "But you're looking at U.A's new faculty member!"

"ALL MIGHT'S GONNA WORK AT U.A?!"

The Afro-Japanese girl scrambled to get her phone and immediately texted the group chat

rei-rei ✨:

BITCH IM HOLLERING, ALL MIGHT IS GONNA WORK AT U.A!

The pink haired girl set her phone down and turn back to her computer screen.

"Heard from your school counselor that you have want to make a difference." All Might mentions. Reina's golden eyes widened.

"I am happy to say that you, Reina Shimizu, have accumulated 48 points on your entrance exam. Welcome to U.A!" The famous hero exclaims. This causes the pink haired girl to tear up. She was so happy that she had been accepted into the high school of her dreams.

—————————————————

hey!
I'm so glad that this chapter turned out good!
I hope you all enjoy it!
And also, please comment! I enjoy commentary and I appreciate feedback!