Meeting superman

"Hey little princes wake up! Princess waky waky! It's another fresh day to shine as bright as you can, live it like there's no tomorrow." The soft voice of my dad woke me up every morning. This was coming from my phone because he was out of town for business but when he was home he was there next to my bed every morning at exactly 11 am. Unlike the relationship I have with my mom, my dad was really a dad to me. 

"Still not awake? I told you to wake up princess." I grabbed my phone turning the alarm off, as much as I loved dad he was kind of annoying in the morning. I'm not really a morning person.

I pushed my feet out of my bed touching the cold floor. A riling rushed over my spine when I got all up from my bed. Eve was laying next to me on the bed and let out a few moans telling me she was not coming out of the bed.

"I'm going to shower, don't pee in my bed." She slapped the bed next to her, probably trying to hit me but she failed. I took slow steps towards the bath room grabbing some new panties on the way.

I let the water run as I slowly took of my Pj's. I stepped in the shower feeling the hot water run over my cold body. I shivered at the big change in temperature. I took my time washing my hair not wanting to go back into the cold air again. But I had to as I heard my stomach making weird noises when the hungriness came. I folded a towel around my body and wiped the fog from the mirror so I could look at myself. The water was still dripping down my body as I pulled my panties up. I dried the rest of my body and threw the towel on the floor as I turned around to walk into the room, when my eyes met the two blood red eyes only this time upside down.

"You look good just like that." His deep voice said letting out a little chuckle along.

"Holy sh.." He covered my mouth before I could finish my cussing. I screamed at his hand as I was terrified at his sight.  I realized that I was still half naked when his eyes drooled down to my naked upper body. I crossed my arms around my naked chest feeling my head flush red.

“SSSHST. Promise to be silent when I release my hand? We don't want to wake your little friend up do we?" I shook my head slowly still scared.

"Who the fuck are you, you creep." I said as soon as he released his hand. I walked back slowly touching the cold wall with my bare back.

"No thanks for your savior?" Was he seriously making jokes while I was standing here half naked peeing in the only thing I was wearing?

"No thanks for perverts." I said while reaching out my hand for the towel behind the man’s head. He turned his head looking at what I was grabbing, I immediately pulled my hand back to my chest. He jumped off of the ceiling and grabbed the towel behind him. He handed it to me but I had no idea if I should accept the offer or not. 

"Scared to touch the pervert?" He smiled while throwing the towel on top of me. I folded it around me fast, relieved to feel a little more less awkward. I slowly walked to my right towards the shower trying to reach the door. The stranger moved with me keeping the grin on his face. I looked at him, right into his eyes except for the vampire color they were beautiful they had a dark edge around the red iris. I looked down to the stranger's muscular chest I couldn't stop staring at it. until I heard the man laughing.

"Like it?" He said while flexing his muscles. A big grin appeared on my face as I touched the wall with my hands I was almost at the shower what meant I was going to be by the door soon. 

"Very much." I reached out one hand while letting the other one guide me towards the door. My outstretched hand touched the smooth surface of his costume. I continued walking while examining the fly stuck on his chest. It was red and it felt all fluffy. 

"Going somewhere sexy?" He grabbed my wrist that was close to his chest as he dropped it down, I let my hand fall beck next to my body as I pulled my foot up getting ready for a big step, I soon felt that I was losing balance while my one foot was still up. I set it back on the ground a little bit farther away in the middle of a water puddle. I felt my body fall back as my head hit the shower door. Two arms grabbed my body laying me down on the floor softly before everything went black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't think god is liking her lately." I heard Nana's familiar voice speak, when I felt that I was not on the hard floor anymore. 

"Nope I don't think so, it has got to be Karma." Eve said softly not wanting to wake me up just yet. I could see the evil grin on her face in my mind. 

"Care to share?" Nana was asking curiously at Eve.

"Nah nothing important." Eve was such a dick sometimes, she was just like me letting out everything she thinks. 

"I thought you would say something like that." Nana was getting annoyed with the attitude Eve was holding up, she always told us how we needed to do something about our attitude we sometimes had.

"I would rather have it be Karma than god not liking me." I laughed as I opened my eyes at the two ladies in front of me . They were sitting on chairs in front of my bed angled towards each other. 

"Says the girl that doesn't believe." Nana stood up walking to me.

"How are you feeling?" she said while putting a hand on my for head. I was having it pretty warm so I wouldn't be surprised if my for head was feeling a little bit too warm.

"Not so bad to be honest." I looked back up to her.

"I told you, you didn't have to call 911." Nana angled back towards Eve who looked awkward to the ground.

"Well I didn't, I managed to call you first remember and you told me not to call 911 so I didn't. I can't help it that I am taught to call 911 every time something bad happens." She looked back up to us. 

Nana shook her head pointing towards a bucket on the floor next to Eve. Eve grabbed something out of it that looked like a towel and gave it to Nana. Nana pushed it gently on my head, it felt pretty good and cool on my head.

"So do you remember what happened?" Eve had sat herself on the end of my bed. 

yes but I don't know if it's real.

"No, well yeah I slipped when I was on my way out." I lied. It felt bad, I wasn't used to lying to someone I cared about. 

"Are you sure cause I could swear it sounded like you were talking to someone." Eve said with disbelieve written all over her face.

"I was singing but I did my best to keep it down, I don't know who I should have been talking to." I was getting good at this, if my future plans don't work out I'll go to Hollywood and become a actress. 

"That could have been it." Eve nodded while saying it. 

"Anyway are you hungry? Cause your stomach has been making noises for a long time but we didn't wanted to wake you up." I could feel my stomach ache at the thought of food, I was so damn hungry.

"Hell yeah I can eat the whole cafeteria if you let me." I pushed myself from my bed leaning on my elbows. 

"Nope we'll not let you do that." Nana said kind of shocked and a little bit too serious. I silently laughed at the fact she didn't heard my irony. 

"Aww I really wanted to see her do that." Eve said on her childish voice. Without looking at her I could see the face she gave with that commentary.  Nana gave her a disapproval look what made it all a hell of a lot funnier.