strange arms.

Ades: So do you think the twins would mind grabbing some coffee with me? Tomorrow? 

Me: Are you kidding me? Of course not, I missed you so much Ades. See ya at bucks at noon?

I turned my new phone off with a big smile on my face. Ades has been my one and only true male best fried. And while I had a little crush on him two years ago I managed to not lose those feelings when he moved away. His mom had a break down and needed to move to another mental facility so he and his dad moved with her to keep the family together. Andrew was his real name and he was kind of a dork but the cutest and sweetest dork you'll probably ever meet. Me and Eve have been best friends with him since we were about 8, we both had a crush on him at a moment but my crush hasn't stopped till this day on. I don't know how Eve's feeling about him but I can't be more exited. 

It was 8 pm and Eve and I had spent the day golfing, watching movies and eating. It has been for about 9 hours since the accident, I still haven't really figured out if it was true or just my mind playing games. So I had just ignored it all happened and spent my day acting like the fool I am.

"Are you just gonna stare at me like that all night or are you gonna tell me what has just happened?" Eve was hanging upside down on my bed while I was sitting with my back against the wall facing her with my entire body.

"Ades is back and wants to do coffee tomorrow." I let out a giggle as Eve turned her body around falling half from the bed. Her head was now on the floor while her legs were still on the bed, still she managed to look up to me.

"Are you kidding me? I mean if you are I know I'm not in a good position to hurt you now but I will when I get out of this knot." She said still meeting my eyes. 

"I'm so excited Eve I have missed him so much." I said ignoring Eve's drama.

"Well duh, he was our bestie." Eve grinned while pushing herself up on her elbows. She was such a klutz sometimes. 

"Is, my love, he IS our bestie." I grabbed the remote from the floor besides me and turned the TV on.

"Potato Po-tah-toe." She said shaking her head. I ignored her stupid face and turned the TV on the local channel.

"Our town's own hero, who has been called firefly, has been seen helping in other towns to. I guess that this means we need to share our hero." The news lady said while a blurry picture of the man was on the background. 

"Ugh, the world has bigger problems." I flipped the channel to MTV, not wanting to hear more loads of crap about our 'superhero'.

"I don't know babe, I think you better start paying attention to the good deeds done by your future husband." She almost choked in her own spit as she said it. 

"You can have him, I deserve so much better than an old pervert." I looked at her serious.

"Getting a little cocky?" She wiped away the tears from her laughter. 

"Ok well maybe I don't deserve so much better but I do deserve a little better than that." I thought about the probably old creep behind the mask. Even though in my dream he said he wasn't an old creep, I just don't believe my dreams. 

"I think that under that mask there's just Zac Efron hiding." Eve said and she smiled from ear to ear. I laughed at her endless love for Zac.

"Well go call him and ask." I pointed at the phone laying next to me. She grabbed the phone and then realized how stupid she was.

"Hehe you're so funny." She laughed with a dramatic undertone, totally ignoring my laughter.

"You're so predictable." I ran a hand through my hair and she gave me a stupid look.