Let me see you

“I can’t drive if you don’t let me go.” He opened the car door and I snuggled my face into his chest deeper, before I let out a moan and let go of him. He chuckled as he saw me joggling towards the other side of the car, I gave him my puppy eyes and tried to look sad but him smiling made me feel better.

Not knowing him is terrible, but despite that the feelings I’m getting from him is worse. How can someone you don’t know gives a person tingles in places that are supposed to be saved for that special someone?

I sat down in the passenger’s seat and pulled my knees up, I rested my head on my knees and looked at my driver. Every time his muscles tensed you could see everything through his suit, with everything I mean even his veins. It was like he was pumped up by steroids. He smiled but continued to look forward.

“What’s so funny?” I asked looking at him, I tried to release my nose and look if the bleeding had already stopped. Byt when my hand let go of the tight grip I could feel the blood streaming towards the exit right away.

“Nothing is funny, you’re just cute.” Explosions running through my entire body, tingles in every single cell I had and voices in my head telling me I should stop looking and walk away. Although that walking away was going to be hard right now, I knew the voices were right. Like he said one little kiss was going to hurt me so feeling all this was with no doubt going to hurt me, but then worse.

“I’m not cute.” I turned my head around to look out the window, my eyes fell on the mirror. I looked as some car passed the old couple, who were driving behind us, and took their place driving behind us. The dark car with tinted window’s looked a little creepy and especially when they were closing up on us a little too close.

“Uhm-” I had no idea how to call him. “that car” I turned around and pointed at it with my one free had “is coming a little bit too close, don’t you think?” I shifted my position so I looked at the car behind us through the back window. The man next to me looked through the rearview-mirror and the moment he saw the car he speeded our car up more, with us speeding up the car behind us grew smaller but soon came closer again. He saw it, so did I.

“Take a right here.” I said pointing towards the next exit coming up. He nodded and with a single movement he shifted the car to the left, I was pushed against the door and my head hit the window. Besides the loud bang of my head and the squealing tires on the asphalt the only sound left inside the car was my deafening shriek of pain and fear. The man besides me looked at me also with fear in his eyes and I knew he was about to stop the car.

“Keep driving.” I yelled, and with those two words my head exploded from the inside. I turned off the radio and looked at the black car still following us, determined to get us and with a familiar face behind the wheel. That son of a bitch, no let me rephrase that. That son of a Greek god bitch, I don’t get how he could be all Mr. Perfect to me but be such an awful human being in reality. It was all about the money, he told me myself, and that's why I won’t be surprised if he wouldn’t doubt killing me if he had to.

“What have you done to get this guy so pissed?” My aching head and bleeding nose was nothing compared to that.

“Are you kidding me? You’re the whole reason they’re after me. Us.” He snapped his head towards me, sincerely surprised.

“They were going to ambush you on a robbery or something, but instead you showed up at the date I had. Which by the way was going fine, until you showed up. Now they’re like, hé he knows her let’s get her and he’ll come to us willingly.” He clenched his fists around the steering wheel tight and even if I can’t see his hands I’m sure they’re turning white right now.